First time grower, new here

Cherry Diesel!!! Just now.

IMG_20210428_103928723.jpg

IMG_20210428_103948866.jpg
Great work my friend.
Bill

Oh damn man! Light up spliff for me out there man! What are you smoking on rn? And yeah dude they just legalized it this year. Correct opinion
Blueberry
Black Jack
Gorilla Glue
Jher
Gelato :lot-o-toke:
I'm so happy for all of you. Finally.
Bill

Thank you man!
Those are some flavors!! Did you grow them your self?
Yea i did my friend.
Purple pics in my thread.
Post a pic if you want.
Bill

20210304_192602.jpg

20210303_201702.jpg

Since no one else caught it the first or second time; see if this helps.

About the middle of page 8.

Tok..

SCROGs

Hello again, hope you r doing well there in Arizona. Thanks all for the kind words. I got an email about emails from 420. I'm new here. So, I can't share my email here. Sorry.

I'm working in the garden today, thought I'd share what I'm up to.

Us RIG (residential indoor Growers) folks do SCROGs.

Screen-O-Greens rock in small spaces. I don't like the plastic mesh. I like the nylon. It is soft and flexible. You have to watch the little fibers... there are literally a million of them... huhu.... As I was saying, They stick to your buds. Bad news. Cut the plant out of the trellis, not the other way around. Should be fine.

It's a process. Low stress training works great. That's where you put on some aerobic music and exercise those branches a little bit every few days. Gently bending them where you'd like them to go. Starting early on with pruning. If your gentle and the plant is healthy, it won't shock at all. In fact it will get stronger.

:I use low stress early to "shape" my plants. But stop in once the plant is in "hard veg" for SCROG-ing. I don't want woody, rigid branches. Then, it's all about timing and knowing your space:

The next trick has to do with the light cycle. If your in "hard veg" at 18 hours of light a day and your reduce the light to 15 hours a day your plants will start to get "stretchy". Like when they go into flower but not as drastically. This stretchyness makes them all bendy-bendy. Therefore, they don't shock much when you bend em.

Notes:
Here I've added the net trellis. This Blueberry Sour Kosher has been on 15 hours for about 2 weeks and has grown to about 8" from the light. The past week I have been "opening the middle and gently shaping in a circle, like a shurikin of weed.

This is after early veg and shaping, plus hard veg for about a month. Now I will take the clones from the bottom and do one good hard pruning to make room for the best flower sites. Also, I need good airflow up through the plant.

This beautiful fruity chronic is about a week behind on the 15 hour bit. As you can see here she's very flexible. She's is about the right size for a 36x24x60.

This big yellow plant is also a Blueberry Sour Kosher. This one is not a SGROG. I left it on hard veg after shaping. The yellow is normal. As the plant cycles it's not uncommon for it to drop most of it's leaves. These are falling off in my hand and I clean her every few days. Easier harvest too!

They are more flexible at the end of the light cycle, I also starve them a bit to make them softer. Just clear water for 3 cycles. TAB1G by Technoflora is an anti shock tea that will keep plants alive with no roots for weeks. I use it here as my last foliar.

Love when they grow together! I'll harvest about 5 to 6 oz here in just a few more days. 36x24x20.

Be well and grow!

ARGreenwood

IMG_20210505_100557200.jpg

IMG_20210505_100609624_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210505_101046875_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210505_101551419.jpg

IMG_20210505_101757440.jpg

IMG_20210505_100953854_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210430_225348608.jpg

One more One More Thing. Don't pound it with light and nutriants after doing this. She's a very different plant and needs to adjust. I'll just use TAB1G now and after pruning and clear water one more time. Then it's 1000+ veg and back to 18 hours a day for 5 days and then I will reduce the light to 12/12 over the course of about a week and change to high PK plant food.

Back
Top Bottom