First Time Grower: Novice Gardener

Harvested one of the plants Today.

Babies are beautiful, dense, & purple. I had an issue with “airy buds” but that resolved in a matter of 2 weeks. I ran in to a couple mold issues but i cut them out and kept the rest of the bud..

For the nugget buds, i made a make-shift Drying rack by cutting open a mesh rag and throwing the nugs in.
61BB0CEC-B30C-45E9-B591-712E1F4AA448.jpeg

Overall, looks like a heavy harvest. Next week I’ll be harvesting the other 2.

Room stats:
50-57% RH
65-70 degrees
Box fan blowing air out of the closet (like an exhaust) to maximize drying time but keep air moving.
E049C458-0E73-4020-A124-5F772B253BAB.jpeg
7D4F7FCF-C20D-49E6-997D-D16816ADF8B6.jpeg
A922964B-44FF-41B2-ABCD-9B282ABCDC6A.jpeg
C4320CD3-8A1E-4ECF-ABA5-0254C917F629.jpeg

What’s up guys,
Im flushing and i don’t see too much yellowing happening. They’re in 5 gal pots and I’ve watered it maybe twice with 2 gal of water then another gal an hour after.
Do i keep watering even if the soil isn’t dry?
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

What’s up guys,
Im flushing and i don’t see too much yellowing happening. They’re in 5 gal pots and I’ve watered it maybe twice with 2 gal of water then another gal an hour after.
Do i keep watering even if the soil isn’t dry?
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Flushing for about a 8 days now. Watered about 4 days apart while soil was still wet

Can i feed molasses during flush? Tbh i think i flushed a bit too early and due to closet size I’ll need to push a plant back a week. It looks it’s been packing on weight even during this flush!

*i don’t own a magnified glass powerful enough to get a clear view of trichomes, so i have not checked them*
image.jpg
image.jpg

I’m not sure if these are fully flushed, but due to weather & mold, I’ll have to harvest this week.

Only issue is low Calyx:Leaf Ratio

My prettiest one. Nice and purple.
image.jpg
image.jpg

This one was constantly attacked by mold. They’ve densed up but definitely had stunted growth but are pretty dense. Calyxs have turned purple/brown and that’s definitely my cue to harvest tomorrow.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Good one :)
Mold is a Bummer, but you made it :thumb::thumb:
Have you checked the trichomes?
1223066-32c0eb25922003870365534aee966d7d.jpg
Thanks! I’m impressed with the first batch.
Haven’t been able to get a CLEAR look at the trichomes but most appear cloudy. The first batch I’m assuming a chopped a bit early since i get more of a head high

Back
Top Bottom