First time grower question about flushing

temple balls

Hi all my tap water is no good high ph (8.2) loads of shit init so i use RO water with 1 mil Calmag per gallon, ph at 6.0.

Anyway what i really need to know, should i still be using it when i flush and if so 1mil or 0.5 mil per gallon...etc ?

These plants have only been feed with nutes once or twice a week when in flower, i feed then flushed, flushed feed ....etc

Im adding a pinch of yucca and cane molasses to my water, the question i need to know to Calmag or not to Calmag ?

im in coco, using when in flower would use

1.5 mil per liter hygrozyme

0.16 Mammoth P per litre

1 mil per 10 liters Aptus regulator

1 mil per liter Calmag

used 5 mil per gallon of a bloom supplement ( organic powder ) 100% natural

between feeds i would just use RO with Calmag and sometimes would add 1 mil per litre hygrozyme with abit of MP

But is the bloom supplement chelate based? That is, is it inorganic salt?

the only reason to flush is to wash out salt build up, and you’re gonna wanna do that one time 2 weeks before harvest. You do this so that you can continue feeding until harvest with the plant uptaking salts at an optimal level. But the practice of running only water through your plants for any period of time before harvest has been completely debunked as myth.

ok ive just read a thread about flushing is useless and does nothink .

Its all about the Curing. Now since on nearly every site you go on everyone talks about the 2 week flush etc....

But after reading about where the plant stores and how it uses these nutrients im kinda agreeing on the whole idea.

I could maybe agree with abit of weening off but togo from giving them what they need to plain water in the last 2 weeks cant do them anygood.

Now im more confused than ever and not got the experience tobe 100% sure

yes the bloom supplement was chelated based.
Said feed, water, feed or feed,water,water,feed .... etc
Its my first time so i did what it said on the packet. feed , water feed most the time .

So would I would do is the following;
Flush your pot with 3x the volume with plain RO water two weeks before you plan to harvest. Once the run off stops, feed as you normally would. Keep feeding as normal until harvest.

Thankyou for your advice and i will use it on my next grow. (ready to harves very soon) When you say plain RO water does that mean i should always use cal mag or not? without it i get a ph around 7.1 with it about 6.0.

Back
Top Bottom