First Time Grower Questions

Conformity

Sup everyone. Im just a first time grower with a few questions that I need help answering before I get started.
I will be growing in a small room with no windows . I plan to get 3-5 Autoflower seeds.

1: What is the best or most recommended AutoFlower strain to grow in terms of large yields?
2: Will I be able to grow without a Growing tent or ventilation?
3: What types of lighting should I purchase?
4: Suggested type of Soil, Pot size, and nutrients?
5: Would an Air filter help get rid of the smell? If so which types are recommended?

Any suggestions and tips are welcomed. :p

1: What is the best or most recommended AutoFlower strain to grow in terms of large yields?

Heavyweight seeds fast and vast

2 Will I be able to grow without a Growing tent or ventilation?

Depends on size of room but usually you need it

3: What types of lighting should I purchase?

My personal pick is led

4: Suggested type of Soil, Pot size, and nutrients?

I always recommend hempy for its simplicity, uses perlite. 3 gallon pots. I use gh 3 part Lucas formula and cal/mag, cause it's real simple

5: Would an Air filter help get rid of the smell? If so which types are recommended?

Phresh can filter and a good inline fan

Again, these are just my personal opinion/choices

If you have any questions about hempy and whatnot, feel free to ask. Hell, any questions feel free to ask. You can check out my sour sky grow, we chat about anything and everything in there.

Try Perfect Gardens I think his name is Dave, My friend says that he is very helpful in set-ups and they are a sponsor here on 420. He has a phone number in the Grow Help tab on the far right.

I talked with my friend today and I owe Joey from Perfect Gardens an apology for some reason I thought my friend said his name was something else.

Sorry Joey

Back
Top Bottom