First time grower second try first might be dying

So I woke up to me girl like this ... not sure if I over fed it.. root rot... root lock... light to close to it..or maybe cuz I changed to water with nutes to just FF(foxfarms) tiger bloom and FF big bloom.. left the grow big out... so if anyone has opinion or and idea of what's happening I would like to know.. and how much time do I need for this to be full of buds... it's been 3 months already 10/1/15

20160114_115734.jpg
20160114_115747.jpg
20160114_115811.jpg
20160114_115823.jpg

On the big bloom I screwed up on have it general feed which is
4 tablespoons and I was supposed to give it heavy feed a half a cup per gallon. But I don't think that made a difference tho

And 4 teaspoon of Tiger bloom which is heavy feed

I also forgot to give it the cal/mag this feeding maybe thats what it could be. .... but I added it to the gallon after this feed I gave her.. so next feed there will be cal/mag

It looks to me like something else is going on. I agree about flushing and that it is getting too much nut'es, but at 3-1/2 months old she appears small and droopy. How big is the pot she is in? Maybe it is huge and she is bigger than I think.

I'm not sure what size the pot is .. but I believe it's half gallon...the pot it's in is about the size of a coca cols can and a half..I will Yale measurements when I'm off work..if I took a guess the plant is about 2 FT. I think.. again I'll take measurement. . Also when flushing how many cups of water should I pour in ... I did 2 cups still it drain out the holes..hope I did that right....
this is today's pics
20160115_072732.jpg
20160115_072737.jpg
20160115_072742.jpg

Ok thank you guys... I really appreciate it.. so I will dodge it again today I'll get a gallon container and flush it again today..

Before you flush it, I'd knock it out of the pot and get a good look at the roots (if you haven't already done it).

Personally, I'd put it in a bigger pot no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom