First time grower second try first might be dying

But I don't mess with it or water it every day.. every 3-5 days or when it feels light... but I understand. . Again I'll put it in a new pot and put more fresh soil... I do that every time I switched the pots

But I don't mess with it or water it every day.. every 3-5 days or when it feels light... but I understand. . Again I'll put it in a new pot and put more fresh soil... I do that every time I switched the pots

I am trying to change your idea of what "feels light" to looking for your container to be feather light... NO WATER WEIGHT at all. You should be amazed that the plants are reaching up instead of wilting at the point that they need watering. Your soil will be Sahara Desert dry... mummy's breath dry... you will be able to hold your container with 2 fingers, it will be that light... not just lighter.

Also, if you were doing this correctly, there would be no 3-5 day estimate. You would know exactly how long your wet/dry cycle was, within 12 hours. You would be watching that time decrease with each watering, and you would have known by the water cycle if it was time to transplant. You would also know 3-5 days out, exactly when the next watering will be, based on your previous history with your wet/dry cycle with that plant and that container. Once you get this level of garden situational awareness, you will have a lot better luck managing your crop... and to grow superior buds, you have to get this figured out.

True dat on the wet/dry cycle. Once you get to know your plant, soil and environment, you will know exactly when they will need water. My advice is to let them wilt slightly from lack of water. Now feel what "light" is. That's your benchmark. Going forward, water a few hours before that point.

Again thanks for advice... and I do wait to its dry... "mummy breath " dry..lol..that's most of the time and check with my finger also.. I have kind of an understanding the difference when water weight and when it dries.. thanks for the input guys

20160120_220103.jpg
20160120_220210.jpg
20160120_220529_001.jpg
20160120_220603.jpg
20160120_220634.jpg

What has your lighting cycle been like?
Those last pictures might be showing an unstable photoperiod.

20160216_121112.jpg
20160216_121152.jpg
20160216_121202.jpg
20160216_121313.jpg
20160216_121321.jpg

OK so I come to this from my vacation and I am devastated. But it's my fault for not explaining to my room mate how delicate this flower is.. I explain to him she was eating fast so every 3-4 days... but he didn't listen and forgot.. but again my fault.. so I was gonna chop her down .. but I wanted to ask you think I can salvage anything to smoke on this b4 I totally throw the whole thing out. .

Water it immediately and see what happens. Impossible to know, but I'm thinking it could perk back up. You got nothing to lose...

Back
Top Bottom