First Time Grower- Shiva Skunk & Jack Flash #5 in Coco Under a Budmaster II LED Light

Re: First time grower- Shiva Skunk & Jack Flash #5 in coco under a Budmaster II LED l

Evening friends,

The Jack Flash is getting closer to the finish line now and buds are growing :) so thought I'd post another update of each plant

Jack Flash / Flower Day 34
IMAG038423.jpg
IMAG038720.jpg
IMAG038822.jpg

As you can see she's continuing to get bigger! Really happy with this one at the moment, hardest part is being patient :)
Only down side if there are some branches right at the bottom that aren't getting much light that perhaps I should have removed in veg but I guess that's part of the learning process.

Shiva Skunk / Flower Day 18

IMAG038919.jpg
IMAG039021.jpg

Took some clones of this yesterday to try and grow a 'monster crop'. Haven't really seen the six tops that I thought I would from topping and then fiming at the end of veg but she's still quite bushy

Jack Flash / Veg Day 46

My fluxers seem to be doing ok, only slight concern is the strain seems to produce asymmetric tops which might make training the side-stems more difficult, but the wire seems to be keeping things in place so far :)

IMAG037517.jpg
IMAG037819.jpg

Shiva Skunk / Veg Day 46

These two plants were topped to produce 4 tops and 8 tops early in veg, I'm hoping that after another week of veg they'll have the vertical for flowering:

IMAG038021.jpg
IMAG038119.jpg
IMAG038220.jpg
IMAG038318.jpg

The grow has been really fun so far- the Budmaster lights and the coco has seemed to really help to get off to a good start, can't wait to see what happens to the flowering Jack Flash over the next few weeks :)

Let me know what you all think!

:peace:

Re: First Time Grower- Shiva Skunk & Jack Flash #5 in Coco Under a Budmaster II LED L

Evening friends

Getting close to harvest time now with the Jack Flash :) Here's how my girls are doing at the moment

Jack Flash / Flower Day 52

IMAG039521.jpg
IMAG039817.jpg

The buds are getting bigger (with a whole lot of crystals :) ) and hopefully she'll be ready for harvest in a week. Worryingly a lot of the lower leaves are looking really unhealthy, I think it may be a sign of the over-zealous pH fluxing I've been doing, hopefully this won't affect the buds (fingers crossed...)

Shiva Skunk / Flower Day 36

IMAG040118.jpg
IMAG040217.jpg

The buds on this one are coming along quite nicely, Sensei Seeds reckon she'll be ready in 9 days which seems a little soon but we'll see what happens.

Shiva Skunk (4 & 8 tops) Flower Day 8

IMAG039922.jpg
IMAG040018.jpg

As you can see my training needs a little practice as I didn't quite get the even canopy desired with the 8 tops one, the 4 top one seems to be doing quite nicely though and I was thinking (pending on the results of the final yield for each technique) of carrying on this method into my next grow.

Jack Flash (fluxers) Veg Day 64

IMAG040414.jpg

The two main have now reached the edge of my 20 litre pot and so I think I will be ready to start vertical soon. Will need to head over to a certain thread for advice me thinks!

Let me know if you have any thoughts or would like any more pics

:peace:

Re: First Time Grower- Shiva Skunk & Jack Flash #5 in Coco Under a Budmaster II LED L

Just had my first sample of Jack Flash and I just melted right into my armchair! It was absolutely incredible, not the effect I was expecting but I was floored.

It's been such a fun hobby and I want to take this chance to thank the people who have offered up their advice on this thread, the community here is incredible.

Anyway I'm off to get some more data before I give a more detailed smoke report, don't wanna be ill-informed after all :)

:thanks:

The Jack Flash is great, like nothing else I've smoked in this country. At first it's like buzzy energetic glow in your brain, but then it moves down into your body and through your limbs making them tingly.

IMAG041017.jpg
IMAG041116.jpg

I also made brownies! I smoked a couple of slices a while back and I'm just feeling great :)

I also made brownies! I smoked a couple of slices a while back and I'm just feeling great :)

Love it!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom