First Time Grower Twisted First True Leaves

Chrisx510

Germinated and sprouted under 120w CFL in aluminum reptile lamp housing. Germinated with mycorrhiza in paper towels for 24 hours then transferred into FFHF, and into my makeshift grow tent. At first they were placed under a full spectrum LED, then noticed it was a bit cold in the room. Changed to a 600w dimmable MH lamp dimmed down to 200w at about 20”. Noticed the curling so moved lamps to about 30“ and no change. Watered every three days after leaving humidity ’dome’ with RO water and a half tsp of molasses in a 22oz spray bottle. Ended up doing a bit of a ’top dressing’ with a little FFOF and added extra earthworm castings (about 6:1). The curling started before I added the top dressing. Did it to also cover up some of the stretching that was caused from being in the humidity dome. I have a little reptile heating pad under all the cups. All other plants had the same treatments, and pictures are on day 7.
Grand daddy purple auto fem (seems perfectly fine to my minimal knowledge).
6117DDC0-CBF1-465E-8D2A-163BCD6F2FA6.jpeg
Silver Haze A/F same as GDP.
65D13E06-4AEA-4C68-BF44-865180B3EA10.jpeg
Purple Hulk A/F is the one with the pretty bad twist on its first set of true leaves.
6CF304CD-0B70-4EC9-AE79-17F90AC8C659.jpeg
The big picture of their living quarters.
630575C9-6338-427D-8301-BBF105F13AC2.jpeg
And yes I do know I already screwed myself by putting auto followers in Dixie cups, did this for a reason. If you’d like to know the reasoning please check out my first grow journal. I also have a bit of a runt in that grow journal, but I’m 99% sure I know I have a problem with that one. But please check out the journal for any pointers for when I do go to my summer time outdoor grow.

it’s also in my signature

Germinated and sprouted under 120w CFL in aluminum reptile lamp housing. Germinated with mycorrhiza in paper towels for 24 hours then transferred into FFHF, and into my makeshift grow tent. At first they were placed under a full spectrum LED, then noticed it was a bit cold in the room. Changed to a 600w dimmable MH lamp dimmed down to 200w at about 20”. Noticed the curling so moved lamps to about 30“ and no change. Watered every three days after leaving humidity ’dome’ with RO water and a half tsp of molasses in a 22oz spray bottle. Ended up doing a bit of a ’top dressing’ with a little FFOF and added extra earthworm castings (about 6:1). The curling started before I added the top dressing. Did it to also cover up some of the stretching that was caused from being in the humidity dome. I have a little reptile heating pad under all the cups. All other plants had the same treatments, and pictures are on day 7.
Grand daddy purple auto fem (seems perfectly fine to my minimal knowledge).
6117DDC0-CBF1-465E-8D2A-163BCD6F2FA6.jpeg
Silver Haze A/F same as GDP.
65D13E06-4AEA-4C68-BF44-865180B3EA10.jpeg
Purple Hulk A/F is the one with the pretty bad twist on its first set of true leaves.
6CF304CD-0B70-4EC9-AE79-17F90AC8C659.jpeg
The big picture of their living quarters.
630575C9-6338-427D-8301-BBF105F13AC2.jpeg
And yes I do know I already screwed myself by putting auto followers in Dixie cups, did this for a reason. If you’d like to know the reasoning please check out my first grow journal. I also have a bit of a runt in that grow journal, but I’m 99% sure I know I have a problem with that one. But please check out the journal for any pointers for when I do go to my summer time outdoor grow.

it’s also in my signature
Alright Chris,
Those plants look a nice colour on the growth. The twist on one could just be the strain, I wouldn't panic just yet. Just don't overwater them at this early stage,let the pot dry out a little between waterings and see how they go.

Back
Top Bottom