First time grower want to see if I can get input!

jpemberton1

I am using 2 300w galaxyhydro leds. Exhale organic co2 all growing in fox farm ocean forest. I am about 2 weeks into the grow. I'm new to this site so if I'm posting incorrectly help would be appreciated too!

One love

Hey there, sounds good so far, can we get a little more info on your setup. (What strain your growing, pot sizes, nutrients, water source, grow area?) also, starting a journal will help a lot. That way all the experienced growers here can follow and help. Good luck with your grow
Thanks Kevin! Right now i have 6 seeds my friend gave me (unfortunately I do not know the strain) they are growing in paper Dixie coffee cups. They're about two weeks in. Under my led with the exhale hanging above. I also have a vornado fan blowing on all them 24/7. They're getting light 24/7 as well.

Ok, sounds like they might be ready for transplant. They can get root bound really quick.
Okay! I'm going to start a journal shortly! I already have smaller pots to transplant them. However I am going to be moving them down to my basement. Should I get a tent to keep them in? I just don't want any outside factors messing with them.

The tents are cool for sure but do your research on them and get a roll of tape if you want it to be totally light proof some leak around the zippers but if nobody goes in your basement you be fine
Got a question (I'm new to) why co2 during veg I thought that only blooming is when to give them co2 but I don't know haven't got that far yet
Good luck have fun

Back
Top Bottom