First Time Grower with Ambitious Intentions

I'm pretty sure they're gnats.

I was hoping that I could just wipe the mildew, and increase ventilation but I might end up buying an anti fungi or something.

I'm not fully sure what to do.

All four of the CatPiss x Kush show some form of flowering.

grow_op001.JPG

1B and 1C.

The 1C has definate female pistils and 1B has either flowers or balls coming in. It's hard to tell.

grow_op003.JPG

1A and 1D

1D has really small pistils coming in. Under a magnifying glass I saw they were coned shaped on one. Assuming it's a female.

The 1A I'm suspicious of. At first I thought it was the most feminine, but I wasn't able to distinguish a cone shape. It seemed pretty circular, but it's so hard to tell.

The only plants I'm truly sure of are the two clones below.
grow_op002.JPG

On the left is the GDP clone which is around 18" and the OG is definately more then 2 feet tall.

The OG is way too lanky. If I thought it could flower outside successfully I would, but I think it would be in flower for only a month tops before there is too much light for it to.

grow_op004.JPG

The indica bagseed, no sign of flowering yet.

grow_op005.JPG

The Grand Daddy Haze

grow_op005.JPG

I'm now left with 6 females and zero males.
1A, 1B, 1C, as well as 2 Grand Daddy Haze (the one in the pot and the smallest one) were males.

ARRGH!

The Grand Daddy Hazes are both in bad shape, esspecially the shorter of the two. They've been transplanted and nuted the shit out of both. The tall one is okay and will recover, I don't know about the other.

I've started really tackling the mold. Washing off with a mild soap mixture.

The bugs are waning, numbers seem to go lower with each day. Still, I hope I won't have to resort to chemicals, either way I want this finished before buds form.

question?...if you are or were worried about a higth concern could you have started a topping and fim program at week 2-3? this has always worked well for me and tends to make bushes not trees...I also have 2 limited spaces for the indoor projects...but still use the same regimine for my outdoor projects...for stelth...

The plants are flowering and looking great.

I have tried to top the OG Kush twice. The first time was my ex-cogrower, left the worst mark on it. I've taken aboriculture classes before, but my cut didn't work well either. I hate that plant and will likely never grow that strain again, unless if it had a much different pheno. Sulking up half the grow space with small budsites.

The Grand Daddy Purp is definately on the list for plants I'd grow again, ofcourse this is based on how the plant is growing, not how the weed is. But I like the structured look.

The Bagseed Indica is doing nicely a lot of good side shoots with significant bud on all of them. I expect it to be the first one done, the hairs are already less white.

The CatPiss Kush is in a similar stance. It's probably second.

The Grand Daddy Hazes are both doing well. I don't know if it was because I let the seed germinate longer before I planted it, but one is around a foot taller. The taller one was planted later.

I'll take some pictures when I wake up, that crank shit makes me paranoid, you know?

Sorry for the picture quality. I can't move the plants around the house at the moment and with the lights on a picture won't come out, I turned the light off only long enough to get these quick pictures. The lighting's bad.

The OG Kush
grow_op_4411001.JPG

She's not soo bad, but I'm expecting her to have a low yield, like said before. I also just don't like her structure.

grow_op_4411002.JPG

The front two are the hazes. In the back on the left is the CatPiss Kush on the other side is the Bagseed Indica, which has some purple coming in. Oddly enough, I had predicted earlier that it might be Blueberry.

grow_op_4411004.JPG

The top nug of the GDP.

grow_op_4411005.JPG

Partially trimmed CatPissKush. I don't think I'll be able to get any pictures until I get back from the East Coast.

Even though it's behind in flower, I see potential in the Grand Daddy Haze, the leaves already glisten. The one with the nicest, most recognizable smell is the CatPissKush, the GDP would be second.

Sorry about the lack of updates.

The Grand Daddy is almost done, although it has absolutely zero purple.
The buds are probably 25-75 percent turned depending on the nug. I probably could harvest now, but I'll give it a couple more days.

The Cat Piss Kush is in second, but is catching up readily. She's the only plant that looks more potent then the grand daddy (still close), but I think her yield will be pretty damn low.

I've harvested and dried the OG, the CatPiss Kush, and the Grand Daddy. They're combined weight was only one ounce.

I just chopped the Bagseed Indica, I know it will fare better then the last three but I doubt it's yield will be even close to an ounce based on the last 3.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Back
Top Bottom