First time grower with leaf problems

Triza420

Hi everyone this is my first ever thread and I am a first time grower... unfortunately . Anyways I have a seedling that's in about late week 2. It has started showing small wrinkles on the new leaves. What could this be ? I'm starting to worry and I don't know if I'm tripping cause I'm pretty baked, or if it's a problem. Please let me know what's happening with this plant and what should I do.

IMG_20171102_201043.jpg
IMG_20171102_201043.jpg

Hi everyone this is my first ever thread and I am a first time grower... unfortunately . Anyways I have a seedling that's in about late week 2. It has started showing small wrinkles on the new leaves. What could this be ? I'm starting to worry and I don't know if I'm tripping cause I'm pretty baked, or if it's a problem. Please let me know what's happening with this plant and what should I do.

IMG_20171102_201043.jpg
IMG_20171102_201043.jpg

What kind of lights is it under ?

At the moment it's under 3x21watt cfls and to be honest I'm not sure what growing medium it is however the assistant at the garden center (i specified exactly what it's for even though it's illegal here lol) and he insisted it was the best potting mix I could use..I live in South Africa so it's difficult for me to get everything I need to produce the best plant but I'm trying lol, especially the fact that I'm a student

The wrinkles I Mentioned before look worse and its yellowing more

I'm probably just over concerned and naive since this Is my first grow, but thanks to all the replies homies I will send an update photo in an hour

IMG_023460.JPG

Surely these yellow spots and wrinkles aren't a good sign ???!! And here's an image of the bottom first leaves dying , I've heard this is suppose to happen but I prefer hearing it
IMG_023559.JPG
from you guys

IMG_023460.JPG

Surely these yellow spots and wrinkles aren't a good sign ???!! And here's an image of the bottom first leaves dying , I've heard this is suppose to happen but I prefer hearing it
IMG_023559.JPG
from you guys

I don't see anything wrong yes those first leafs will fall off.

Yellow spots?
As long as new growth is green your good bro

Make sure your inspecting under neath those fans for pest as it a new medium .

I'd say keep a close eye if it worsen let us know.

But I don't see any claw

Or twisting abnormal growth.
What day is she from seed sorry?

Thanks KingJoe, putting my mind at ease :cheer: it is day 20 from seed. I will definitely let you know if it worsens , thanks so much for the help :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom