First Time Grower

Alex Zen

Hey everyone I'm a first time grower and ive been studying up and watching videos and reading articles. I germinated my seeds and planted 2 of them just for starters so ill have a better chance to get females. one of my plants is at i think 2 weeks and the other is at about 3 days just sprouting out the ground. I'm a little concerned about them though because i have to leave them in a window or somewhere outside while I'm out and about. but around when the sun goes down i put them in a dark closet where its warm. i want to try to make them bud and ready to harvest as quick as possible. but the whole light cycle being natural and all there growing a little slowly i think. What should I do? any help would be greatly appreciated. :yummy:

Since they're in veg state, you could put some fluorescent lights in the closet and let them veg 24/7. The forum brains recommend 5 weeks of vegetation before cutting their light to 12/12. If you're growing in a temperate zone, then there's not much chance that you'll get meaningful buds by letting them grow under natural light. I think you need to read a few of the tutorials here in the forums.

This should be your first stop:
How to Ask for Grow Support

This should be your second stop:
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

But if you go to the second place first, you'll often find that you don't need to go to the first stop.

Have fun

Back
Top Bottom