First Time Grower

:welcome: to the forum! Lots of good people here! It helps to have a little info. What are your interests? Soil/Hydro?? Inside/Outside?? Currently growing?? If so Photos??? Relax and enjoy!

First time as well. I just put 3 Northern Lights seeds into peat pots after a few days between paper towels. Excited to start the journey. 3x3 tent, soil, added a small heater because temps in NE US are still 40-60s, got the tent to maintain 70*. Already have read some good articles and threads. Looking forward to learning.

Thats 2010. Just incase your waiting on a reply
Bill
Haha - I need to check the dates - I just pick threads at the top of the list - whoops!

:welcome: to the forum! Lots of good people here! It helps to have a little info. What are your interests? Soil/Hydro?? Inside/Outside?? Currently growing?? If so Photos??? Relax and enjoy!
This is my second year growing and second year here I got a lot of help here and enjoyed sharing and feedback is definitely a plus good luck it’s amazing

This is my second year growing and second year here I got a lot of help here and enjoyed sharing and feedback is definitely a plus good luck it’s amazing
2010 my friend.

Back
Top Bottom