First time grower :)

mk3coupe

Hello everyone, I am a first time grower and have some questions. I just got my card and am growing my first one. I got the plant before getting all my supplys in order. My plant is "UW". It is in the garage growing, i know its cold as all hell. I am getting my tent and things with my next check. My questions are, what is the difference in the 400 and 600 mh lights? Is one better than the other? I have a building in the back of my yard that i built for some storage. It is 8x8x8. I will ge growing for 3 people. Can i use that as the flowering room and the tent in the garage for the vegging and cloning? Also, where can i find "grape diesel" clones or seeds? Like i said i am in oregon. Have a good night guys.

Wussup, the 400 n 600 is only different by the light out put n heat. It really depends on u n how u want ur set up. Typically, the more the merrier but there is a chance of too much light. The tent n the other room would work for wut u wanna do u jus gotta keep the parameters right hope this helped.

:Namaste:

Hey MK....welcome to :420: and congrates on the card...they big difference in the lighting is the amount of heat...and of course the Lumens.....how many plants are you growing for 3 people?...are you a caregiver?....anyways....for an 8x8 you will need much more than 600 my man...I would have 2 1000s in my 8x8....one hps and one MH going together in flower....MH for veggin.....venting.....venting....venting....that's alot of heat....your going to stress her out with it getting to cold my man....should have gotten your setup done first.....Goto your local shop and order the clones you want....or use our sponsors for other things...word :peace:

Hello guys, well i am going to be the caregiver for the other 2 people plus myself. In oregon you are allowed 6 mature plants at one time, and anything over 12 inches is mature to them. I would like to be able to make it a perpetual grow so I have fresh product for them any time they need it. So my thought is to have 9 in flowering and 9 in veggie at any one time. Then have the clones ready to move over to the veggie when there is room. I would like to use the 8x8x8 storage for just the flowering and the tent for the vegging. Any one have any ideas feel free to let me know. Thank you

Yeah that sounds great...you will need 1000w per 9 plants...but get away with 600w....for maximum yeilds you will need alot of light...especially when people count on it as medicine....the two separate room ideas is always tops....word

Back
Top Bottom