first time grower

hahajeff4rey

hello I am a new person to this site as you can see lol it looks really cool I just had a couple questions
I was going to try to grow a couple autos what type of soil should i use i heard organic is good but im not sure
and if i start them off in a cup in transplant them to a pot would that kill the plant? and my final question is what should i do to keep aminals and insects away from my plants im going to grow them outside i hope i don't sound confusing i would really appeicate if someone could help me out with my concerns :thumb:

Yo!
im a first time grower, so what im gonna say here is purely from tons of reading, no personal experience whatsoever!

I'm planning on doing an auto grow myself soon, but in my case it will be indoors. Im gonna go with BioBizz Lightmix for the soil..
As far as the transplanting i've read that it stresses the auto's, and slows down growth for a bit.
For keeping animals away i've seen Jorge Cervantes doing outdoor grows, and he just puts a netting around the plant. This probably wont work for snails or other small creatures etc.

Hope it helps, good luck on your grow! :)

I'm rather new to this too, but have tried several soils. I have found that each one works a bit different from each other as far as how you feed them. I personally would find whats available to you and then study people using pretty much the same thing. Miracle Grow for instants gets a lot of negative feed back but people use it successfully by feeding right and a lot of flushing at the end. One thing that I think made a big difference for me was using hydrogen peroxide in my water along with a RO unit. Best of luck

yeah that sounds good yeah that's what I thought that if u transplant it will stunt them and you don't want that lol im not to worried about the aminals im just really worried about mites n insects thanks a lot for writteing back to me

Back
Top Bottom