First time grower

I might be able to save these plants, lol.

Well I was going to post a picture but I guess I hav'nt posted enough yet.

Pictures to come soon.

I got the Fox Farm products today. The plants are pertty puny at 4 weeks. Should I double up on the liquid fertiz?

No, that might do more damage than good. Introduce nutes slowly so you don't burn them. I would start at 1/4-1/2 strength from what FF recommends. 1.5-3 tsp of Big Bloom and .5-1 tsp of Big Bloom per gallon.

Make sure to balance your pH ater adding the nutes.

I might be able to save these plants, lol.

Well I was going to post a picture but I guess I hav'nt posted enough yet.

Pictures to come soon.

There is no post minimum or uploading pictures. I have a link and a video tutorial in my signature to help if you need it.

029242.JPG

Rockskipper,
youre soil looks a bit uneven, you should try potting them individually. Id say get a round pot with good drainage so that you can even distribute youre water/feeding. they look fine though but im a first time grower myself. But i dont think you will find a person that disagrees with indvidual pots per plant. Check out some water technique videos, if that wet spot on the far plant is how you water than i think youre probably not water as effectively as you can and should.

Rockskipper,
youre soil looks a bit uneven, you should try potting them individually. Id say get a round pot with good drainage so that you can even distribute youre water/feeding. they look fine though but im a first time grower myself. But i dont think you will find a person that disagrees with indvidual pots per plant. Check out some water technique videos, if that wet spot on the far plant is how you water than i think youre probably not water as effectively as you can and should.

You are right, I need to repot these but they have been on the verge of death so I was going to wait a little longer unless someone tells me its safe to do so.

The reason the soil is higher at that plant is that I added some soil to keep it upright as that thing just keeps growing stem, lol. That thing has a stem that is on the bottom of the pot. The other three are behaving, but not sure what to do about that one.

You are right, I need to repot these but they have been on the verge of death so I was going to wait a little longer unless someone tells me its safe to do so.

The reason the soil is higher at that plant is that I added some soil to keep it upright as that thing just keeps growing stem, lol. That thing has a stem that is on the bottom of the pot. The other three are behaving, but not sure what to do about that one.

Definitely should re-pot sooner rather than later. The more the roots develop, the harder it will be to separate them and re-pot. You should also add some perlite to your soil so it drains a little better. 20-30% should do fine to help.

The reason you have all stem on one plant is because it is stretching towards the light. See if you can get your light source closer so it is a little happier. You don't want to just keep adding soil around the base of the stem.

Definitely should re-pot sooner rather than later. The more the roots develop, the harder it will be to separate them and re-pot. You should also add some perlite to your soil so it drains a little better. 20-30% should do fine to help.

The reason you have all stem on one plant is because it is stretching towards the light. See if you can get your light source closer so it is a little happier. You don't want to just keep adding soil around the base of the stem.

exactly! very well put:thumb:

I decided to try to save these and glad I did.

This is 28 days in the dirt planted at -40 outside, lol.

All of them show differant signs of growth. https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/0101126.JPG[/im
[img]https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/0091231.JPG

0101126.JPG

0071506.JPG

0081382.JPG

I'm not to good at posting pictures yet, lol.

Your thoughts?

(They are growing in a 42"x48"x16"deep tent so don't you guys rag on me about 5 gallon buckets grins. They are in 5 gallon smart pots but they are half full of dirt and squished toghter. Going to have to look at a bigger tent soon.)

Back
Top Bottom