First Time Grower

Well I've not been around for the last few days. Last week I planted 3 out of 4 of the seeds, all the ones that had cracked were planted. The one that hadn't cracked before still hasn't.

Out of the 3 that were planted one had popped up whilst I've not been there. Could anyone confirm that this is root and not some sort of fungus?

What should I do with this maybe pot it and gently pack soil around it? Or leave it where it is for now and loosely pack soil around it? As not to damage the roots if they are roots that is.

I'm assuming that I can start running the light ones that is done?

20150831_164950.jpg

After closer inspection I'm pretty sure it's roots and I was just being over cautious.

I have loosely packed soil around it and straightened it up a little. I have now also put the light on and it's looking like the leaves are already opening up a little more

20150831_214727.jpg
20150831_214738.jpg

Well the one that appears to be growing look much healthier after a night under the light albeit the most shaded patch I could find as I was worried about light burn.
It may only be one going so far but I think it's finally going to be time to start a journal tonight.
20150901_083309.jpg
20150901_083316.jpg

Back
Top Bottom