First time grower

Mcdomat

Hello everyone it's finally good to be part of the team!

This is my first grow so here we go with my set up and strain info...
Growing medium - soil
Strain is Dark Angel 50/50 from seed (2plants) SCROG METHOD
4x2 scrog screen
4x2x5 tent
Used 400w MH for 6 weeks of veg temps were 85-90f humidity 60%
Am using 600w HPS for flower (into my 5th week) 85-90f humidity 40-50%
FAN-VenTech IF4 4" Inline Duct Fan 190 CFM
Nutrients -Florabloom -Floragrow -floramicro hardwater
2-10 gallon pots
PH STEADY BETWEEN 6-6.5
SOIL GROW
So my plants looked and were crazy healthy up until week 4 of flowering where I noticed yellowing leaves and brown spots developing rapidly. I haven't done anything different since I started in my feeding cycle except upping the nutes as I've been doing gradually throught. The buds are still growing and still look healthy.

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!

I've read it could be a potassium or cal/mag deficiency so last night when watering I mited in some molasses and lowered the nutes abit.

Will post pictures once I figure out how to! I need help quickly plz!!!!

image31037.jpg
image31036.jpg
image31035.jpg
image31034.jpg
image31033.jpg
image31032.jpg
image31031.jpg
image31030.jpg

Your plant looks really healthy! Aside from what you pointed out...

I've one been growing for about two years. I went all out hydroponic recently. One thing I have learned is that I when have a single or few "off" leaves (necrosis, deficiencies, etc.), if add nutrients and foliar feed about twice a day, my girls seem to look so healthy. When I see a deficiency in a soil plant, it takes me (with my experience) so much longer to correct it.

Liquid Karma by Botanicare has been amazing for me. I don't think half of my plants would be alive without it, haha. Great mixture of nutrients that doubles as a foliar spray.

Those are just my two cents, I've had many leaves like that. Good luck!

Dialing in a grow yer bound to get some issues. Welcome to 420 these folks have a knack for always having the answers as a collective. It's a big family!

The bottom is the part that seems to be affected. It looks crowded and weathered like what happens with my outdoor plants as they get bigger. They tend to just fall off when they are done being suckered dry of nutrients they contain themselves. You can test your ppm's and determine if you are dropping nutrients or getting toxicity. It pretty much looks like it's a natural thing that they do when they become pigs and you under feed them.

You mentioned hard water. Do you pretreat your water or do you just adjust the ph? Is it well water? If you are using a municipal water source you should be able to look online at the water quality information and determine if you need to ammend or alter it to be more suitable for cannabis. I used well water when I was growing in the country and I found my plants loved it. It was the kind of well water that you could ignite the gas from it from the tap lol

Welcome Mcdomat. Hopefully the experienced can get you sorted.
I've done this a couple times myself. Same year I think too lol...Mc posted this in 2015 idk if he is still here @Prairiedog no worries like I said, I've done it too! Now I always look for dates on feeds and what part of the thread I'm in

Lol that is like a year after I temporarily retired from 420 , my bad I'm out of practice!
I just know someone thankfully caught me or I'd be on there asking for someone's grow update still

Hmm. My mistake. Thought it popped up in new posts. I suppose it was below in similar threads.
Nothing wrong with a hello though :)
Never! Aloha!!!! I did it too, easy to miss! Hope your grows or common trolling are going well today!!!

Back
Top Bottom