First time grower

gyftobill

hi all i need some info and tips before i start my grow

i'm setting up a 600w hps in grow tent 1,45mx1,45mx2mi have all the gear(good gear) and my problem is that all the research i did was about regular feminized plants but i ordered auto flowering feminized(Kalashnikova Auto-Bomb,Big Bang) and now i'm confused about some stuff.

1 i was planning to start on 6x0.5l pots 2 of each kind, then transplant to 2l pots and then to 30l pots but i've read that autos should not be transplanted so what should i do? plant directly in 30l pots? or something else?

2 i was planning to top the plants and do the lst method but i guess that is not ok for autos. so any tips about how to treat them

3 what is the best light time period from seed to harvest for better quality i dont care for the electricity cost

pls help....:volcano-smiley:

lol, you really opened up a can of worms on this one. I am going to sit back and watch the answers. There is a good grow log on here that is exploring a lot of the myths surrounding autos that you should read too.

Regarding transplanting for instance... i am of the belief that transplanting does not have to be stressful and that it should be done successively from smaller to bigger, even in autos... but then others strongly disagree.

Not having ever grown an auto myself however, I don't want to offer any other opinions at this point and would rather listen to the experts. Good luck! This should be fun to watch. :)

Hi Bill!!

Welcome to 420!

Great questions! Emilya is your girl! She won't steer you wrong and she's right about everything so don't hesitate to follow her instruction.

Now with that said, I found something for you to read. This guy is an auto genius and has provided some resources for autos. HE TRAINS THEM TOO!!

Life cycle of autoflowering cannabis

Welcome to :420: gyftobill :)

There are 2 growers on here that can probably answer all your questions, go to this thread:

Autoflower Myth Busting Thread

And talk to Atrain and the beast27, one uses topping, the other LST on autos and you will fine them both there :)

Whoops we did this at the same time. Didn't mean to repeat :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom