First Time Grower

StotheAtotheM

Sick of paying mega ££ for average smoke! Thought I'd give it a go, going to be trying to keep a rotation and keep myself supplied!! (I smoke a couple grams a day)

I'll add pics when I figure out how

image37978.jpg

Cheers for the instructions!! Would never have figured it out !!
Very basic set up as you can see, trying to keep it all simple as possible, will add more bits as I go.
Very happy with the light, I don't have anything to compare to but it seems perfect for me!

Has anyone tried these strains before? I litteraly just went on a seed site and chose some that looked good, if anyone has any ideas of a good strain to grow?!? I'm looking for small plants as I'm very short of space, and auto flowers just because they are so easy to grow.
The fast and vast is looking and smelling great, definitely growing that again as it looks like it will be a decent yield(for me atleast)
White widow has been cropped a bit early as I need smoke for xmas, sad I know but needs must!!

Nice! Now I'm set up I'll be able to play a bit with different strains, trying to show my friends how easy it is makes me sick paying 10 for a gram of bunk weed whole set up cost 120 with seeds will save me 4x that with the first batch I think!

Some pics from today, noticing the leaves are starting to yellow! Had its last nutrients today (unless someone says otherwise) and going on to flushing it! Smells lush can't wait for this

Cheers, I've been smoking it for years and have done a few primitive outdoor grows so know roughly what I'm doing but first time with a light! These auto flowers just seem to grow themselves, reall impressed with both strains! I trimmed the fast and vast back a bit much when it started flowering and I think I slowed it down a bit compared to the White widow.
They were planted begging of November you can litteraly watch them growing!

Back
Top Bottom