First time grower

No I use 100 litres soil with 20 litres of perlite and 20 of verm I'm not expert but works fine for me I also use smart pots or fabric pots

You don't need to be an expert pal if your plants are growing your doing the right thing these autopots fucking rule don't they lol what sort of yields you looking at with your solutions

I don't know if you would call me Pro I have 12 years experience I run a Medical marijuana dispensary in New Mexico I use vermiculite and when it comes to soil and the way it's all done it is all personal preference every dispensary out here uses something different not to mention I have outside plants I have inside plants I have soil plants cocoa and hydro

I started with one 12 years ago now I have four and two nurseries I have two in New Mexico one in Arizona NM opening a new one in September in Ohio

Everybody says that but we have a huge turnover rate for Growers because as soon as they learn they seem to think they can take it into their own hands and go out on their own I don't know how many I have seen go under

Everybody says that but we have a huge turnover rate for Growers because as soon as they learn they seem to think they can take it into their own hands and go out on their own I don't know how many I have seen go under

Sack that your the one with the knowledge they need to pay their respects to the man putting bread on their table, I got some hard water nutes but my tap. Water is soft would they still work or should I give it away I got loads of soft water too but wanted to know if I can use in emergencies since your a man with knowledge ..

You would have to find out whether you have hard water or soft water before you could use one let's just say you ended up with hard water this is easy to figure out in time one you can find a buildup of chemicals that build up and this will tell you whether it is hard water or soft water another thing you can do you can take the pH and parts per million in figure out whether you have hard water or soft water but if you're not having a problem I would not change anything

You would have to find out whether you have hard water or soft water before you could use one let's just say you ended up with hard water this is easy to figure out in time one you can find a buildup of chemicals that build up and this will tell you whether it is hard water or soft water another thing you can do you can take the pH and parts per million in figure out whether you have hard water or soft water but if you're not having a problem I would not change anything

My water is soft water which is why I use soft nutes but I also accidentally ordered hard water ones as well of the same brand I will just give it away to someone who could use it
420-magazine-mobile2086659981.jpg
420-magazine-mobile256954991.jpg

It's to do with chemicals in your water I'm sure the guy above will explain but it's hard to explain so you may have to google it

Back
Top Bottom