First time grower

I know this would probably work better but the juice am using is blooming perfect
420-magazine-mobile565977837.jpg

Quick peek incase your curious
420-magazine-mobile569513836.jpg
420-magazine-mobile834092064.jpg

What was your question about the hard water and soft water nutrients so I can answer it for you I am a little stoned at the moment considering I'm going to work so bear with me here

What was your question about the hard water and soft water nutrients so I can answer it for you I am a little stoned at the moment considering I'm going to work so bear with me here

Will hard nutes work with soft water or should o just give it away .if you wasn't stoned I'd be questioning if you was in the right job

Shelf life of nutrients is only about a year so I would give it away to somebody that could use it return it as for nutrients being used for hydro or soil it's not going to matter much until you get really down to the science the only real big difference is there's some things in Hydro because they don't Supply their self in the natural water system they are only found in soil things like silica this is this is something that has to be added if your plant show signs that it needs it it cannot retain this in Hydra without it being added so it is added to hydro nutrients and not nutrients made for soil I use hydroponic nutrients on all mine from Hydroponics to Coco to soil unless my plant decides it wants something different as for sometimes when I go in if I am all bright and sober nobody wants to talk to me or come and get their s*** for me so I make sure I am good in stoned when I go in but can be complicated because I forget s***

You would need to pay attention more to the pH is then you're going to need to pay attention to hard water or soft water your plants can get used to it over period of time

You would need to pay attention more to the pH is then you're going to need to pay attention to hard water or soft water your plants can get used to it over period of time

Cheers bud yeah I use hydro nutes too . there perfect am gonna give em away so anyone in north west uk want free bottle of hard water nutes come get em

I think they do I got mine from herbies which ate uk based not had one issue plus i know Americans using the same site for their seeds if you want some exotic strains go DNA genetics get discreet delivery usually comes in DVD case I here attitude are good at hiding their seeds lol (hard to find when they arrive) but have good quality aswell

Back
Top Bottom