First time grower

51GMcIY9DZL._AA160_.jpg

Generic YCUS150713-068 <8&0873*1> xic Hutm Reflectiv Reflective Mylar 96"x48"x78" Indoor Hydroponic Non Grow Tent Room Toxic Hut
This looks like it will hold 3.
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B011IE15GO/?tag=420magazine0f-20

Hi everyone again. Well, my first grow was taken over by my husband. Who didn't listen to me when I said do this and don't do that. That's why I haven't been posting.
All 5 seeds are gone. Now he wants to listen to what I have to say for one tiny plant that looks leggy. I still don't have the grow tent. He wants to cut the top but I don't know when I should. Trying to figure out how to flower, and what solution is for flowering.

I weighed risk versus reward. Ozone generators have health hazards, serious ones, and that was a no go for me. I have had great success with carbon filters and an exhaust fan. But, I spent a few extra dollars on a 6” fan and high quality carbon filter. Overkill for my 3 foot by 3 foot tent.

My wife’s stern warning gave me motivation to ensure there was zero smell lol
They are just magic aren't they?

I have an ozone machine and I remove my plants from the space when I treat. I air it out and wait a day to put them back. Great for bug control. Ozone will hurt the plants if you don’t remove them. The smell would be back in a couple of days. You might find better luck with a couple of ion blasters. They produce a very small amount of ozone.
No offence, but this seems really silly. A carbon filter attached to an extractor fan will kill all of the smell. There is nothing to do other than set it up and plug it in. I don't really understand the need or advantage of an ozone machine.:reading420magazine:

Hi everyone again. Well, my first grow was taken over by my husband. Who didn't listen to me when I said do this and don't do that. That's why I haven't been posting.
All 5 seeds are gone. Now he wants to listen to what I have to say for one tiny plant that looks leggy. I still don't have the grow tent. He wants to cut the top but I don't know when I should. Trying to figure out how to flower, and what solution is for flowering.

Post some pics please. :welcome::cheer:

No offence, but this seems really silly. A carbon filter attached to an extractor fan will kill all of the smell. There is nothing to do other than set it up and plug it in. I don't really understand the need or advantage of an ozone machine.:reading420magazine:

I don’t use it for smell. I use it to sterilize. High doses. An Ion blaster which have very low ozone would be better for smell. A carbon filter you need an intake fan, exhaust fan, replacement filter and would do nothing against mold or bugs. Ion blaster cost like $20 and would control smell and mold. Also a carbon filter absorbs smells. It doesn’t kill anything.

Well now this is not good. I read from somebodies post to use perlite mixed with dirt or just perlite. I did that mixed and it killed the one plant I had left. I'm still waiting for mail order seeds. They come from the WISH APP and taake 2 months or more. I'm getting frustrated. Also the grow tent I ordered has not arrived yet. They asked me to wait 3 more weeks and are sending out another one. If it doesn't arrive in 10days I contact them for my money back. But now those tents are selling for $150. I only pai$100

Back
Top Bottom