First Time Grower

Premiumbudzblondie

Hello , I am a first time grower and just getting my feet wet. I have been doing lots of research and watching grow journals. Nothing compared to the hands on experience but everything helps alittle. Just wanted to say hello to everyone and look forward to getting to meet alot of you and see all the different techniques, ideas, and thoughts. I will start a grow journal as soon as I can get 50 post!!!! Feel free to jump over and follow, provide input and insight/advice. Happy Growing to all!!!!

Hi and welcome to the community.

You can start a journal anytime. Need 50 posts in order to private message someone. But journal away please.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Glad to be able to learn and adapt techniques. My next grow I already have a good idea if how I'm going to do it thanks to @CapN lol. We will see if even a new grower can pull it off lol
Screenshot_20200203-195210_Samsung Internet.jpg

Welcome to the community. I know you will enjoy your new hobby. Experience is always helpful but nothing wrong with researching all you can.

I’d recommend reading the BLT watering method I’ve got in my signature in the helpful links section.

silver. :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom