First Time Grower

Hello , I am a first time grower and just getting my feet wet. I have been doing lots of research and watching grow journals. Nothing compared to the hands on experience but everything helps alittle. Just wanted to say hello to everyone and look forward to getting to meet alot of you and see all the different techniques, ideas, and thoughts. I will start a grow journal as soon as I can get 50 post!!!! Feel free to jump over and follow, provide input and insight/advice. Happy Growing to all!!!!
Hi! Welcome! Tons of knowledge to tap in to here.

Hello , I am a first time grower and just getting my feet wet. I have been doing lots of research and watching grow journals. Nothing compared to the hands on experience but everything helps alittle. Just wanted to say hello to everyone and look forward to getting to meet alot of you and see all the different techniques, ideas, and thoughts. I will start a grow journal as soon as I can get 50 post!!!! Feel free to jump over and follow, provide input and insight/advice. Happy Growing to all!!!!

Hey @Premiumbudzblondie , welcome to our awesome community!

Do you have any solid plans yet?

Are you thinking about soil or coco?

Have you picked out a favorite strain to grow yet?

Just let us know and we'll point you in the right direction!

I am in the first week of veg , my journal which I dont know how to link is

I'm in the first week of veg let me tag you into my journal

Hell yeah brother im just starting my second grow !!!! And was basically babied by experienced growers off this website for my first grow ,my advice is find a guy to stick with you for the whole journal !!! I mindlessly listened to others off 420 magazine and ended up absorbing a lot of info ! I ended up growing fire!!!!! Your gunna have a blast my bud blonde beauty!!!!!
IMG_20191108_162153.jpg
IMG_20191104_185949.jpg

Hell yeah brother im just starting my second grow !!!! And was basically babied by experienced growers off this website for my first grow ,my advice is find a guy to stick with you for the whole journal !!! I mindlessly listened to others off 420 magazine and ended up absorbing a lot of info ! I ended up growing fire!!!!! Your gunna have a blast my bud blonde beauty!!!!!
IMG_20191108_162153.jpg
IMG_20191104_185949.jpg
Thank you and thank you for sharing your lovely looking beauties

Welcome, welcome, welcome! I love learning, and what a good place this is for learning. The more I learn, the better I grow, but I know I'll never really "arrive." Yes, by all means start a journal! As you learn, we can learn from you, too.

First off :welcome: Welcome to 420mag. There are A Lot of Great growers here to learn from. If you check out our journals you will find we have a lot of fun and there is A Lot of Great information in the journals. I have meet some true friends here on 420mag as I hope you will also. Most journals are in people signatures. Some of the sponsors here that I have bought from are @SeedsMan , @Budget LED , as well as Magic Butter Machine, and Mars Hydro They have all exceeded my expectations. Enjoy your stay here on 420mag

First off :welcome: Welcome to 420mag. There are A Lot of Great growers here to learn from. If you check out our journals you will find we have a lot of fun and there is A Lot of Great information in the journals. I have meet some true friends here on 420mag as I hope you will also. Most journals are in people signatures. Some of the sponsors here that I have bought from are @SeedsMan , @Budget LED , as well as Magic Butter Machine, and Mars Hydro They have all exceeded my expectations. Enjoy your stay here on 420mag
How do I put my journal in my signature ? My PC addicted homie

Did it work can you see my journal

New too. Good luck to you on your first grow

Back
Top Bottom