First time grower

briartoadvine

420 Member
hello.

i'm a first-time grower. four days ago, i purchased an afghan kush clone. my plan is to grow outdoors. i have many questions, but the one i most need an answer to right now deals with choosing a location to plant/place the clone. what effects, if any, do street lights have on the natural light-dark cycle necessary for strong flowering?

thank yOU!!

briartoadvine

hello.

i'm a first-time grower. four days ago, i purchased an afghan kush clone. my plan is to grow outdoors. i have many questions, but the one i most need an answer to right now deals with choosing a location to plant/place the clone. what effects, if any, do street lights have on the natural light-dark cycle necessary for strong flowering?

thank yOU!!

briartoadvine
Welcome bro! And that's a good question, I grew outside before, my mom had a bunch of solar lights outside in the back where my plant was growing, it didn't seem to do anything, even sometime's i turned the porch light on to let the doggs out and alittle light got on the plants, I would even get a flashlight and put it on the plant, did that a few time's ( it was my very first grow ) and that didnt seem to do anything ether, even the moon light got on the plant's alittle didn't do anything ether , soo imo i would say street lights wont do anything, unless its like right under the street light or very close to it, good luck bro you will have a blast

Welcome bro! And that's a good question, I grew outside before, my mom had a bunch of solar lights outside in the back where my plant was growing, it didn't seem to do anything, even sometime's i turned the porch light on to let the doggs out and alittle light got on the plants, I would even get a flashlight and put it on the plant, did that a few time's ( it was my very first grow ) and that didnt seem to do anything ether, even the moon light got on the plant's alittle didn't do anything ether , soo imo i would say street lights wont do anything, unless its like right under the street light or very close to it, good luck bro you will have a blast

thanks for info, jbiggie

Back
Top Bottom