First time grower

Scrappy66

420 Member
Hello everyone, I’m currently growing autos which are about 7 days old and noticing some Orange and black on the new leaf. Just wondering if this is normal or i have some kind of problem. With the all the information out there I may be just paranoid. Thanks for the help

Attachments

• 437869E5-CAC8-493B-857E-DCFCF87D6826.jpeg
    437869E5-CAC8-493B-857E-DCFCF87D6826.jpeg
    642.3 KB · Views: 50
That will be your first 3 blade leaves. It looks like it's just in the early stages of developing that true 3 blade leaf set(not a super close up macro shot so it's tough to 100% say FUR SURE) to me. I wouldn't worry about little blemishes with outdoor plants, it happens in the OPEN air all the time. Otherwise, as stated, looks fine to me.

Welcome @Scrappy66 to :420:

I grow hydro and indoors so I'll leave the help to those more knowledgeable. But I give you some awesome advice; startup a grow journal my friend. Members can follow along and give helpful advice throughout the grow.

:passitleft:

Hello everyone, I’m currently growing autos which are about 7 days old and noticing some Orange and black on the new leaf. Just wondering if this is normal or i have some kind of problem. With the all the information out there I may be just paranoid. Thanks for the help

:welcome:@Scrappy66 I am not to sure what it is, but one thing you should worry about is how much you are watering.

Based on the picture the soil looks to wet for a little plant that is that small. Its hard to say if your growing outside or in a pot, but in my signature you can find a link on how to water a potted plant.
Take some time to read what Emilya has written as it takes a huge role on how you water the plant.

But she looks goods so far :snowboating:

Also, @Rexer is giving you a huge tip with the journal suggustion.

welcome to the forum @Scrappy66 :welcome:
I see nothing wrong with this little one, it looks fine to me :thumb:

Theres nothing wrong here, the orange is just the tinge this strain has on the new growth. Steady as she goes, all is fine.

Back
Top Bottom