First Time Grower

The babies a couple days into flower
20200828_084646.jpg

They call it " WEED" For a reason...it's pretty resiliant. A few leaves here and there with issues are no big deal. Pay attention to stalks and branches and make sure plenty of light is getting into the center of plant mass. So if you are going to prune sun leaves on branches prune shadow leaves that point inward toward the stalk of the plant that shadow your branches.

hello 420 family im in the home stretch Grandma Weedstein can ya tell me if any of these are ready please to harvest??
20201001_085614.jpg
20200929_073609.jpg
20200929_073601.jpg
So weird — it stopped alerting me to updates in your thread! I remembered I hadn’t seen how your plants were doing in a while and had to seek it out.

They are looking great but not nearly ready yet. They are really going to plump up over the next few weeks. I wouldn’t even think about chopping until you are basically seeing no more white pistils forming and the rest have basically shriveled up.

A digital microscope or jeweler’s loupe would help you examine the trichomes but I get that folks don’t always have dough to shell out on more stuff...

In any case, you gotta figure you’re going to lose like half your volume in the days after harvest as the calyxes dry out. Plants that look nice and fat suddenly appear less than impressive.

They are looking really healthy so I don’t see any reason to hurry with chopping. You’re in that great phase where you’re really going to see more growth day to day and week to week!

If you’re about five weeks into flower, I’d wait another four weeks. Whatever the breeder says about the seed is usually a ballpark estimate and it seems like they usually guesstimate on the shorter side to make the plant seem more attractive.

So weird — it stopped alerting me to updates in your thread! I remembered I hadn’t seen how your plants were doing in a while and had to seek it out.

They are looking great but not nearly ready yet. They are really going to plump up over the next few weeks. I wouldn’t even think about chopping until you are basically seeing no more white pistils forming and the rest have basically shriveled up.

A digital microscope or jeweler’s loupe would help you examine the trichomes but I get that folks don’t always have dough to shell out on more stuff...

In any case, you gotta figure you’re going to lose like half your volume in the days after harvest as the calyxes dry out. Plants that look nice and fat suddenly appear less than impressive.

They are looking really healthy so I don’t see any reason to hurry with chopping. You’re in that great phase where you’re really going to see more growth day to day and week to week!

If you’re about five weeks into flower, I’d wait another four weeks. Whatever the breeder says about the seed is usually a ballpark estimate and it seems like they usually guesstimate on the shorter side to make the plant seem more attractive.
Hey friend I sent that a while ago I harvested the white widow she's drying but I have questions about my amnesia does she look ready
magnifier_20201008_083258.png

Hey friend I sent that a while ago I harvested the white widow she's drying but I have questions about my amnesia does she look ready
magnifier_20201008_083258.png
Depends on what you’re going for — I’m not seeing many amber trichomes, which folks usually wait for due to their relaxing quality.

Also, you will probably put on a lot more weight if you wait. Didn’t mean for that to rhyme but it’s a good way to remember, LOL.

Depends on what you’re going for — I’m not seeing many amber trichomes, which folks usually wait for due to their relaxing quality.

Also, you will probably put on a lot more weight if you wait. Didn’t mean for that to rhyme but it’s a good way to remember, LOL.
Hmm that's sounds good. Im not really looking for a couch lock high I'd rather more of an uppity high but definitely want more or bigger buds if possible

White Widow Fast Feminized. I didn't get but a lil bit of buds about a lil jar full for my first time I'd say I did good cuz the shit is getting me high as hell lol I have Amnesia Fast in the dry tent it smells wonderful. I have Jack Herer and Bruce Banger still under 12/12 lights they should be done by the beginning of December im cooking the heck out of them lol
20201012_100442.jpg
20201012_074238.jpg
20201011_175347.jpg

White Widow Fast Feminized. I didn't get but a lil bit of buds about a lil jar full for my first time I'd say I did good cuz the shit is getting me high as hell lol I have Amnesia Fast in the dry tent it smells wonderful. I have Jack Herer and Bruce Banger still under 12/12 lights they should be done by the beginning of December im cooking the heck out of them lol
20201012_100442.jpg
20201012_074238.jpg
20201011_175347.jpg
Congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom