Welcome Dadbod, I grew some of their cali og kush haze. What do have coming?
I’ve ordered 10 feminized seeds- 5 white widow and 5 strawberry cough and they’ll arrive this week! So pumped!
I am picking up my Gorilla Grow Tent tomorrow; a 2x4 and my Mars Hydro SP3000 arrives 08/20! Reading K of Trichome Tech right now and then Ed Rosenthal; figure I may as well read as much as I can and stay open to experienced knowledge when I can get some! Thanks for reaching out!

Hey Dadbod,

WELCOME to :420:

We are a friendly bunch here, always ready with a bit of advice on anything 420.

Be sure to start a grow journal. It will help tons during your grow because you will likely run into issues during your first couple of grows. It will also help us to get to know you better. You will make more friends that way.

So again, WELCOME to :420:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::welcome::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

All my best,
~Magnus

I’ve ordered 10 feminized seeds- 5 white widow and 5 strawberry cough and they’ll arrive this week! So pumped!
I am picking up my Gorilla Grow Tent tomorrow; a 2x4 and my Mars Hydro SP3000 arrives 08/20! Reading K of Trichome Tech right now and then Ed Rosenthal; figure I may as well read as much as I can and stay open to experienced knowledge when I can get some! Thanks for reaching out!
Those are two good ones. You're almost there. Make a journal when you get going so we can check it out.

Hey Dadbod,

WELCOME to :420:

We are a friendly bunch here, always ready with a bit of advice on anything 420.

Be sure to start a grow journal. It will help tons during your grow because you will likely run into issues during your first couple of grows. It will also help us to get to know you better. You will make more friends that way.

So again, WELCOME to :420:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::welcome::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

All my best,
~Magnus
Great suggestions and thanks for connecting! I will be starting a grow journal for sure!!

Just ordered some seeds from Crop King and looking forward to getting started; it will be my first attempt at growing!
Good luck Stranger, and just remember, any questions, this is the place! If you ask, you shall receive!!! Namaste!!

I use promix HP nothing needs too be added it's already in it. But there is no nutrients at all so you have to feed nutrients. With that I use Megacrop nutes it's a one part powder you mix with water and can use for the whole crop seed to harvest. It's a simple and cost effective way to grow. Are you in Canada or the USA it's readily available in both countries.

I use promix HP nothing needs too be added it's already in it. But there is no nutrients at all so you have to feed nutrients. With that I use Megacrop nutes it's a one part powder you mix with water and can use for the whole crop seed to harvest. It's a simple and cost effective way to grow. Are you in Canada or the USA it's readily available in both countries.
Canada’s beautiful west coast! I’ve seen the promix at my local garden store; I’ll look into it!
Do you use a PH meter to ensure proper feeding? I was recommended to take a ph test of what I was adding but also to take a reading from what is being flushed out the bottom. Do you do this?

Megacrop always makes me think of Megatron, the guy from the Transformers series of films.

:welcome:

Great user name! :laughtwo:
This new thread has collected a few Canadians, pop in and say hi

Back
Top Bottom