First Time Grower

Jcmcr

420 Member
Hi Experts, first time grower here in need of some info on lighting. I’m growing in a 60x60x120 cm grow tent with a 300w full spectrum CFL. Is it best to have a reflector for the light? The guy in the store said I didn’t need one? Or is it ok as it is? Should I buy more lights? See picture of my set up. Any help/advise please 420 gang? The way it is means I can’t point the light or get it close to two separate plants at the same time
B8126482-66E1-4275-95EE-3A437108FB48.jpeg

I am no expert, but the height restriction jumps out with a blub vertical vs horizontal. I would ask @NuttyProfessor because he has tried ideas others have written off.
Hope you get some feedback. :welcome: to the forum!

your welcome , and a bigger welcome to 420 :)
@Konks Dirt Empire i am building a little games room for my son , so he can do his own YouTube channel , he has just turned 7 but but he's a smart cookie , he don't know , full little studio :) so im sealing the room as amps and stuff go in for his games , he does very well at school so he deserves the treat

@Konks Dirt Empire i am building a little games room for my son , so he can do his own YouTube channel , he has just turned 7 but but he's a smart cookie , he don't know , full little studio :) so im sealing the room as amps and stuff go in for his games , he does very well at school so he deserves the treat
Awesome, Nutty. Sounds like it is a total surprise, you're kinda the best, eh!

A great grower, and a great parent!!

Hey that’s cool. Keeping you busy

Back
Top Bottom