First time grower

Welcome Kellcat2go to 420 Magazine
I’ve got a helpful link below on this post plus some other great links like our Sponsors and 420 Contest just a short cut to getting started .

Welcome @Kellcat2go

Have you tried to grow any thing before?
Do you know how you like to grow?

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
I have a vegetable garden and lots of potted flowers that I struggle with in this Texas heat.
I started this inside with no schedule of light and dark. Thanks to the marijuana gods it's still growing but I've put most of m6 energy in it being successful.

image.jpg

Ok thanks so much, I'll try neem oil
I didn’t catch you on this no neem oil now . You won’t like it ! I don’t use neem past the veg cycle . I’m sorry I missed this post .

I wouldn’t use anything right now other than SNS 209 at this point . One package makes 20 gallons . There in the sponsors Sierra natural science. It’s a preventative where if I find them early enough I use two of there other products sns 217 for spider mites for three days then apply there SNS PC so if there are nest left it drys them out .

Hey there Cat...I love to see outdoor grows, can't so it myself here. Everything looks great minus those damn spider mites...one other reason why I will probably remain inside even if I move somewhere different. I'm so afraid of pests. Good luck!

:welcome:
Hope you got the mites in check, been there. Careful what you use to control them when you have buds, they might end up making you sick, or in my case, tasting gross. (Lesson learned) Use the good stuff from the sponsors if you can. Or something similar. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom