First time grower's 2cd wk flower,advice?

Verruct13

So this is the first time i've grown indoors and im curious as to how they are progressing. They started from seeds we got from some random ass dude we know from work, for dirt ass cheap, but they looked mature and were beautifully striped.So i cracked and planted 'em in a few small rockwool cubes Took very little time before they were sprouted I let them chill in Veg under a 400w Mh in a 2ft deep x 7ft wide x 9ft tall closet for close to 8 weeks then tossed them under a 400w Hps/blue. on the other side of the divided closet. I gave em the basic 'nutes and some compost tea, and now its the second week flower and this is what they have grown to become. Im curious to know if they are on the right track? Comments>?
V.

get-attachment_aspx.jpg

Sorry for the failure to launch. nature of the beast , this is my first tree in flower, what you think

This website has a really good diagnostic thread lots of pictures & explanation. Yours look pretty good all the leaves are one colour. Light green on new growth would mean a deficiency of some kind I think. Dry or brown leaf tips might be nute burn a very common mistake by first time growers along with over watering but yours have none of that. I am also a newbie at this but I would say you doin great. Remember marijuana is a really tough plant it's a weed for gods sake as long as you don't try to baby it or worry about something you should have done but didn't. Don't worry they look better then mine. You might want to watch your heat. The points along the edges of your leaves look a little turned up I am not sure that might be heat stress.

Ogre
P.S. I am not actually an Ogre Imnelf

So far they look good to me only thing I can tell u is read around the site but looks like you doing your thing and remember if it aint broke don't fix it keep up the good grow I mean work oh yea im a newb to but reading other journals for about a year now

first_of_tiwn_top_nugs.jpg

Oi Oi sooo here is the fruition of many weeks of loves labor not lost , iam very please with the quality of smoke these are producing , i think my dryer might be a tad warm seeing as how it has to be in the large bathroom we have, either way i have more pics and will be posting them when i get done enjoying this nug lmao thank you all and peace love and chicken grease
.V

Back
Top Bottom