First time growers need a fair bit of help

sammo13

Hey everyone
me and my friend have decided to start growing mainly because living in Britain sometimes isnt that easy to get weed and because we're both skint. Basically any amount of weed we can grow will be good for now but we only have 3 seeds, is this enough for success? We've been germinating for 7 days now and all 3 are growing up to about 5 inches. Ill try and get some pics on.

We made a sort of growbox from a cardboard box and put tin foil on the inside, with 4 holes on the top with 4 100watt light in it. There some type of energy saving ones I got for free so I have no idea if there good or not. again we made thisdue to lack of money. is this gonna help em grow? We're gonna put some holes in the sides of the boxes and get a fan going through it, is this ok?

Basically we know very little about growing but if anyone could help us in anyway at all we would be very grateful. Could get away with using quite poor equipment, if not for weed then just for seeds or anything useful? if anyone knows a really cheap alternative then it would be really appreciated.

sam

Thanks alot man, problem is is that the plants are at my friends so would prob have to take em off tomorow, wud that be ok? and can u put fluroescent bulbs into a normal lamp? sorry if im been stupid

sammo13 said:
Hey everyone
me and my friend have decided to start growing mainly because living in Britain sometimes isnt that easy to get weed and because we’re both skint. Basically any amount of weed we can grow will be good for now but we only have 3 seeds, is this enough for success? We’ve been germinating for 7 days now and all 3 are growing up to about 5 inches. Ill try and get some pics on.

We made a sort of growbox from a cardboard box and put tin foil on the inside, with 4 holes on the top with 4 100watt light in it. There some type of energy saving ones I got for free so I have no idea if there good or not. again we made thisdue to lack of money. is this gonna help em grow? We’re gonna put some holes in the sides of the boxes and get a fan going through it, is this ok?

Basically we know very little about growing but if anyone could help us in anyway at all we would be very grateful. Could get away with using quite poor equipment, if not for weed then just for seeds or anything useful? if anyone knows a really cheap alternative then it would be really appreciated.

sam

If you or someone around u has a gold fish pond scoop some water out of it with some fish shit in it and water your plants with that, thats what i do and my plants look great!

Back
Top Bottom