First time growing in aerogarden help!

Mandyspot

22131.JPG
22014.JPG
21713.JPG
21613.JPG

i just planted and it grew bought some nutrients (tiger bloom)for flowering and some other for veggie stage not sure on what to do I NEED HELP PLEASE!

Re: First time growing in aerogarden help !

LOL. i am extremely new at this and bought myself an aerogarden 3 thinking it would be easier dont get me wrong my babys are growing even with the light of the aerogarden but i also have 2 florescent bulbs in my grow room. i just started putting the nutes for flowering and comes to find out 2 weeks later i see ball sacks lol what can i do with my male plants?? Is it possible for me to grow atleast one plant in aerogarden 3 and it'll bud? Ill post more pics up those were 1st stage of the plant growth. Is there anyway i could get good seeds? without getting caught im in jersey only trying to grow for personal use no big stuff just something to have when i come home to without having to spend any money.
HEYY AND THANKS FOR REPLYING TO MY POST WAS STARTING TO FEEL LEFT OUT ON 420 HEHE

And honestly i must be too stoned when it comes to reading cause half the stuff people talk about on here i am clueless about you guys initialize a lot of things on here i just need a mentor someone to give me a step by step guide to growing at least something hehehe for instance how can i make my plant grow bushy instead of tall?

look in the grow FAQ, it gives you all the info you need to know.

First of all you have males in those pictures, males are useless unless you are breeding and have a female you want to pollinate. You're wasting your time growing males.

Before jumping into something, research as much as you can about the subject. It isn't something you will get overnight, but it's also not rocket science.

As far as the nutrients go, if you are giving them more than 12hrs per day of light, they are in the vegetation stage, therefore you need a "grow" or "veg" nutrient, one higher in nitrogen, as this is what the plant uses to grow bigger in the early stages. The tiger bloom you have can be used when you flower your plants (give them 12 hours or less light per day).

again check the grow FAQ's, there is everything you would ever need to know about getting up on your feet growing. It's simply too much to write in a post.

That being said, your plants look nice and healthy. Better luck with getting some females next round.

Thanks crimson im going to look into the FAQS but is there anything i could do with the male plants ?

Yeah... get them the hell out of there!

Thanks crimson im going to look into the FAQS but is there anything i could do with the male plants ?

It's going to be a process for you being so green (pun intended) The best thing to do is first, decide what your goal is... say it is just getting some decent smoke... good place to start.
Then, figure out how much space you can afford this venture. How much cash you have for it and patience is something you either have or don't... I DON'T... LOL
I could put the links in here for you but, if you just look around, say, in the indoor section... look at some journals!

Check out the how to section, that would be my first recommendation unless you already have some books!
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

There is a lot of basic stuff that would take too long to type and you haven't asked yet... LOL

Gotta get back to the bitches... I mean ladies!

no just kill them off, they're useless to grow and a waste of resources, unless you're breeding. Males have very very little THC so if you smoke them you'll get a headache and that's about it. Next time start at least 4 seeds if they're bagseed, usually the female/male ratio is 50% so it should leave you with 2 females. otherwise invest in femminized seeds, they're great to use indoors because you know every plant will be female.

Thanks really appreciate the advise guys gonna chuck them today and plant some new seedlings i have one plant thats smaller then the rest hoping that one is a female. Ill be keeping you guys posted since your my only friends on 420 hehehe
Captain i guess the females love you im more attracted to the men guessing that why im growing them hehehe hopefully i could grow atleast ONE plant in the aerogarden 3 SUCCESSFULLY!! RANDOM QUESTION - not about my grow but how can i enter the 420 girls naked picture contest it says i need a prescription from my doctor when i just smoke for my own personal use not because of an illness just mainly to eat right because i never get the urge to eat without smoking WEIRD i know but its illegal here in jersey so how can i get a prescription else where? AND how can i participate in that contest??

Hey Mandyspot, first let me say welcome!

Not to answer for the Capt. but it sounds like you'd have to live in a medical marijuana state in order to enter the contest.

Definately top is male

hey there mandy ! welcome ! :) honestly crimson is right. read all u can and soak up as much as u can. learn from other peoples mistakes and create ur own green goodness :) and dont get in trouble bein in a non green state :) i wanna see how ur aerogarden journey goes :) ask lots of questions and good luck

I hack the males as they sex and hang them. When the females are cleaned, I throw them in with the rest of the skuff and make oil with them. No sense in just throwing thc away.

Back
Top Bottom