First Time Growing My Favorite Plant

lol i have to make myself stay away from the grow room sometimes . i just want to sit in there and chill!

lil one is growing, but are these the burns people talk about from using ocean forest?
image15047.jpg
image15046.jpg
image15045.jpg

i use ocean forrest with no burn issues . here is a 14 day old seedling if ocean forest.

2014-10-17_22-40-15_258.jpg

i wonder if it could be the intensity from the led light...

are u just giving her straight ph adjusted water at this point ?

Alrght I will and I also moved the light further back, those LED are intense. I have been using nothing but water at this point.

Been takin some pics over the last week or so and I think my love bud is doing nicely. Seems to be 2 runts out of mine and ondecklion's grow.

its ok to remove those bottom leaves . or u can just wait till they die and fall off .

Appreciate it. Should I still flower it on week 5? Week 3 now and seems kinda small. Also, when I move it should I still use nutrients? More ocean forest means more nutrients and I don't want to over do it.

Out of the various strains yall have tried, what would be some good seeds to buy? Not a huge fan of the "couch stone" unless I have nothing to do but play video games all day. Hadn't really tried any sativa that I know of, but amnesia haze looks appealing. Maybe something good to go with morning coffee or OJ and something relaxing in the evening. 3 that seem interesting to me are amnesia haze, fruit spirit, and roÿal caramel.

I don't have any experience (yet) with any of those, but I've seen mentioned that you can (at least SORT OF) adjust the type of high/stone you get by the level of maturity at harvest... what ratio of trichomes are clear, cloudy or amber. I haven't gotten to that point in my grow yet, but will definitely be looking into more detail in the next 6-8 weeks as I near my expected harvest time. Yes, I know indicas lean more toward a body stone/couch lock and sativas are more the creative/head high, but I guess with most strains being hybrids between the two, I guess there's a bit of adjustment available.

Out of the ones you mentioned though, I'm REALLY interested in trying the Fruit Spirit and will probably get some of those beans next time I'm ready to order... those are through RQ, right? reviews I've read on that, from taste, smell and high have all been outstanding ;)

Yeah through RQ. The reviews are what made me want to try fruit spirit as well, plus I have never had anything on the fruity side. More earthy or pine is usually what I get.

i would keep her in veg for a few more weeks . on week 4 start using 1\2 strength nutes .. i use fox farm soil also ?

what video games do u play?

I play all kinda video games. I guess you could say it's my hobby. I've got an xbox one and my favorite game so far for that system would probably be BF4. got a wii u also with some mario kart

I transferred my love bud to it's final resting spot today. I noticed a tiny root was coming out of the bottom of the cup I was using and I think it had begun to go root bound. Hopefully the transfer doesn't cause too much stress.
image15431.jpg

ive been on bf for years .. i still play but on a 360!! and im 35yrs old

im ranked #1 in my state in the viper and #2 in the little bird

Y'all pilots get on my nerves when I'm trying to find a sniping spot. You play in a clan/squad?

i did used to run with a few clans but so many of my guys have moved to xbox 1. i used to play atleast 6 hrs every day . im hardly playing now . been burnt out.

i love finding snipers looking through their scopes . u can land beside them and sneak up on them .. i snipe too just depends on what mood im in !

Sniping and shotgun are my specialty, I've tried flying the jets but everyone is so much better than me and I can't shake em. You gonna upgrade to Xbox one?

Back
Top Bottom