First Time Growing need HELP EXPERTS plz indooor

TxBoi325

whats it is yo lol i been smoking weed for a while and im kinda gettin tired of buyin weed all the time i just got some dro and i love it but i wanna try growing
indoor!
i have my own little house i dont want it to take up alot of space
tell me what i need and what to do to do it plz help me

Let me preface this by saying, This is a very helpful and pretty friendly forum. With a wealth of knowledge from many growers that has been archived here. Beyond that there are actual tutorials and books published on this site.

You might want to start reading.....Start with Stickies at the top of the forum.

You just dont come off well by asking for help with no specifics. "I was high and I decided I have a house I want to grow". Were here to help but not hold your hand and spoon feed you every aspect of growing.

Why cant you do some reading and figure out a configuration that is good for you?

Sorry if I come off like a dick, but Im just trying to be real with you. You cant expect knowledgeable responses if we dont know any specifics and you dont know anything about growing.

Not only that, but the only reason I and a lot of people here put themselves out there and say YES I AM A GROWER and try to help other people is because we have taken the time to get a DOCTORS OK and gone through the process to get our medical marijuana growing licenses to grow our own marijuana for medicinal purposes. If I did not have my medicinal card that allows me to grow my own plants there is no way I would invest the money needed for grow supplies and risk that getting taken by the police. For even a modest grow room you are looking at spending at least several hundred dollars on equipment and that is not even counting dehumidifiers, power bills, fire hazards and all the other fun stuff that goes along with growing. Not only that, but once you start growing you better have one hell of a ventilation system or else you can never have people over to your house ever again or else they will wonder why your house smells like weed and what is that humming noise down in the basement...get the picture. You also become a big fat target for burglary and home invasion so I would recommend getting an alarm system also. I got one of those. Even running a modest grow with 1 1000 watt light and a small T5 for vegging and cloning and you will increase your power bill by about 100 bucks a month. So prepare for that also. Than you have to choose your medium. If you grow in soil indoors its a real mess. Hydroponics is less messy but more complicated and more expensive for all the nutrients. Also, their is no buffer to buffer out any of the bad stuff like soil, so you have to keep an eye on it. What I do is grow half my plants in soil and half in hydro. That way, if something goes haywire with the hydro its not a total loss. I would read a few books on growing before I jump in if I were you. Basically I am rambling, but I'm sure you get the picture.

I personally have grown plants here and there outdoors before over the past 10-12 years but nothing special. I want to now go to an indoor grow. I decided around 5 months ago I was going to do it and I'm just now almost to the point of starting. It may seem a bit long, but I have been doing tons of research and reading up on it everyday now for months. I have looked through thousands of threads and numerous forums on growing, D.I.Y. projects, materials, pros and cons or indoors grows, etc. I'm not saying I'm right or it needs to take this long doing research, but I think at this point I'm ready to grow and will do pretty good because of the simple fact that I did do the research before jumping in with no education on it first, and if I do have any issues, I can possibly figure it out from what I have read and seen in this forum. I can say there is a lot more to it than I thought....I'm sorry for rambling on and on, I'm just trying to say, do some research and reading, looking at pictures and videos and you will answer your own question. Your question is quite broad and can be minimized greatly. After that, surely come here to ask questions. This forum is very friendly and educational and I have yet to see anyone who wasn't willing to help out or give great advice....Good luck to you! Do you live in a state that allows medical marijuana??? :goodluck::goodluck::goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom