First time growing problem

Mforde9110

420 Member
Hey guys,

I have 2 white widows growing in my 3x3 tent currently and I am experiencing some problems, and as a first time grower I'm slightly confused on what to do here.

I recently moved the two girls from red solo cups which were under a led grow strip to their final 5 gallon pots, which are currently under a 315w cmh bulb. However even though my humidity is sitting at 36% with a temp of 27 degrees Celsius I'm running into problems now as you can see from the pictures. My bottom leaves are turning crispy! Yesterday was the start of their third week, so I followed the advanced nutrients schedule ph'ed to 6.2, but the problem only seems to be getting worse?

Any advice would be amazing! Thanks guys
received_1937683433194071.jpeg
received_374320226642024.jpeg

Welcome aboard

Not sure what % of manuf suggested nutes yer using but start at 1/4 strength then ramp up to a max of 1/2 strength, going full strength you will torch them

Plus, if yer using a local box store soil with time release nutes, they will struggle the entire grow since u have no control

@Mforde9110 - To be honest mate I would bin these and start again if I was in your shoes....
Ugggggggg

I can never kill a baby

I just tried, well ditched her, long story
Came home today, she is alive, so tomorrow is rescue day

But, that's me

Back
Top Bottom