First Time Growing & Using Grow Box - Advice Welcome

Hi creation! First grows are like first sex. One of the most memorable moments of your life. I have to sub since you started it on my birthday.

You have Dutty and Antics here among many other growing minds so you are golden!

I still remember my first grow. I was afraid to even touch the plants. Don't be afraid to bend them over. Now days I use leather, chains and whips to do my LST...lol

28day-lst3.jpg

Good luck with the grow. I am subbed.

:thumb:

It's a link to a 420 magazine forum lol

Yup, I was letting her know that there's is a D.I.Y. section on the forum for anything you can think of. For new member Kushtown, wanting to start growing and ideas for building a grow box...Lol gotta go back to page 5 and read. :Namaste:

20150605_134050.jpg
20150605_134044.jpg
20150605_134007.jpg
20150605_133936.jpg
Hey all. Been MIA for a few days..I was trying to leave the kiddos alone but I think they need love. They were looking all sad and droopy so I stopped the lst. Got scared. Think it's time to put them in a bigger pot. Not to big though, maybe the next size up. What do you think. Oh and thanks to all who subbed and are helping me out. When I win the lotto I'm paying for a group trip for everyone subbed to my thread. We can vote on where to go. Lol...seriously though

i would go ahead do it when the girl is 6-8" tall. or wait- train some and then do it.
its all choice really. note when you do make sure you got time to train if that what your doing.
if not up size then watch her grow.

I have nothing but time to train. Maybe I did it wrong. Seemed like it was to much stress on them. I'll go to the store today and get bigger pots and some better nutes. They need to be pampered a bit.

yeah baby steps first. but you just topped them right. you can tie them main stem up to one side and keep tighting it up to get it to lay down and all the leaves will produce main stems also. but you will learn all that later. just keep doing what you are. your fine. dont worrie about little stress. and watch the chems. dont burn them. once plant is that size. its hard to kill. meaning you can mess up jsut dont pour something doing to eat all the plant up. lmao.

word to wise. never do something your not comfortable in doing or not sure of. use less then gradually use more. learn the plant. trust me once your learn the plant. growing becomes a passion.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom