First Time Growing Yellow leaves

JelitoKopito

Hi, this is my first time grow I use led by mars hydro
Flowers had tough life since they started first few week without light only on sunlight and after that Im struggling with temp its around 25 up to 31/32 so cause of heat I blame they are small.

But few weeks before I had a lot of yellowing leaves and not sure what is the problem I think it stopped for now but its better to know if it was nutriens on heat.

Check pics
also 4 flowers are not autoflowering so they dont bloom yet not sure if they even will :D I found it in ganja that I bought :D

I know there probably wont be much to harvest but its first time so I didnt expect much.

Could it be nitrogen deffiency?

They are 5 or 6 weeks old I expect harvest in 2 or 3 weeks.

This is more likely test run.

Attachments

• 20190604_190654[1].jpg
    20190604_190654[1].jpg
    706.3 KB · Views: 132
  • 20190604_190711[1].jpg
    20190604_190711[1].jpg
    641.8 KB · Views: 131
  • 20190605_170504[1].jpg
    20190605_170504[1].jpg
    519.2 KB · Views: 116
  • 20190604_190644[1].jpg
    20190604_190644[1].jpg
    830.4 KB · Views: 118
Also main problem which I noticed you can see that grow pots aint completly full with medium ( and I think it should be?) it caused slim stem at bottom and when it gets airflow it gets stronger but base is weak. Is it cuz of lack of airflow? should grow pots be full?

Im struggling with temp its around 25 up to 31/32 so cause of heat I blame they are small.
Those temps are ideal for cannabis...

Not sure if you are adding nutrients but those pots are really small and would be my guess for the small size. The yellowing would also be indicative of lack of nutrients in those small pots (unless, of course, you are feeding them heavily)

Also main problem which I noticed you can see that grow pots aint completly full with medium ( and I think it should be?) it caused slim stem at bottom and when it gets airflow it gets stronger but base is weak. Is it cuz of lack of airflow? should grow pots be full?
All of this is due to not enough soil...more soil = more roots = more nutrient uptake = bigger, healthier plant :)

its 7l pot

it it really that small for growing cannabis which should reach lets say 1m?

and temp is mostly 27/28-31/32 I run it now from 6night to 12noon to avoid sun

All of this is due to not enough soil...more soil = more roots = more nutrient uptake = bigger, healthier plant :)
Well I thought that could be the problem. It didnt go up high cuz it have weak stem at bottom in that case.
currently starting my new flowers where I will avoid these mistakes

its 7l pot it it really that small for growing cannabis which should reach lets say 1m?
So let's say it's actually 5l of soil, and if that's where it is getting all of it's nutrients, then yes, it's not enough...especially now in flower.

ideal

so what temp is bad for seedling or flowering? I though everything above 30celsius is a lot
what temp will really hurt them and make slow growth

How high is your light? You should experiment with getting it too close with this batch...you'll know it's too close when the top leaves start to get a little brown (toasted) on the tips...then just raise the light 2-3" and then you know.
now its around 20 inches
I have mars hydro pro II 320 and they advertised this for bloom
I could go lower probably since they didnt know my flowers are half or third of normal :D

so what temp is bad for seedling or flowering? I though everything above 30celsius is a lot
what temp will really hurt them and make slow growth
I've found lower temps to cause many more issues. Germinating seeds like 90-99% RH and 27C/80F + temps. My plants routinely spike to 40C in the summer (in a greenhouse) and are fine. Of course, they get a rest overnight and would probably not like it full time, but they are resilient plants. More soil will definitely buffer them from higher temps and well.

and what do you think guys about those 4 flowers in pictures that dont flower yet. They actually looking better more leaves and more concetrated.

I've found lower temps to cause many more issues. Germinating seeds like 90-99% RH and 27C/80F + temps. My plants routinely spike to 40C in the summer (in a greenhouse) and are fine. Of course, they get a rest overnight and would probably not like it full time, but they are resilient plants. More soil will definitely buffer them from higher temps and well.
From what I read I always thought that 40c would kill them really fast but thanks for info now I dont have to worry that much for summer temp.

So my main problem for small grow is the medium not being full in pot.
Or whats smallest possible size of pots suitable for canna (cuz I read that 7l should do fine)

its 7l pot

it it really that small for growing cannabis which should reach lets say 1m?

I have had some major problems at temps around 30 C. Some strains can't handle the heat. Low in THC and shitty fluffy buds. If you can get the temp down to 26 C I think you'll be better off.

yea that what I read that some strains are more resistant to heat than others. But I checked pictures of the guy who said hes got up to 40c and its looking fine.
But I would be glad to get temp to 25 26 but for that I will have to wait till autumn or winter :D

I have like 12 7l pots and ordered month ago 10 more 2 gallon fabric pots from aliexpress :D
so now I have like 25 pots for nothing?
I just read one topic where guy advice to use atleast 7gallon pots so I dont know, it would make my place a lot smaller

Back
Top Bottom