First time growing

Hey guys.. HAPPY EASTER TO ALL... well quick update as u kno lasy seedling had trouble sprouting so called it quites nd planted a new seedling this one sprouted in a little less than a week.. Pics coming later in the day hopefully with u guys help this one will look good nd hit hard :D

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer: Whew glad you got new seeds and they sprouted; I've been waiting anxiously to hear~ Happy Easter :bravo:

hey guys well here she is :D my lil baby mystique
Picture_of_me_51.png

Ya jus one at a time when this one gets close to being ready I want to plant some chocolope... Nd im not sure wat the other question means

Day 19
i am gunna get some measurements as soon as i can but i have a few pics.. not sure y the leafs at the top grow like that but it doesnt seem like anything is wrong.. still have it on a 12/12 light schedule. well let me know what you think guys :)

PIC 1.
08514.JPG

PIC2.
08615.JPG

PIC3.
08716.JPG

why do you have it on 12/12? its too eaarly you wont get any bud, put it on 18/6, 20/4, or 24/0. If its a auto it doesnt need 12/12 it needs 1 of the 3 time schedules.

i agree with going 18/6, however, i wouldnt do it for a couple months unless you're planning to LST or HST it, since its your first go, i suggest just going 18/6 for a month, and then flip to 12/12 to get a feel for how to care for her.

Back
Top Bottom