First Time Growing

Ok so my girl cheese is in her second week and shes showing signs of magnesium deffiency and my tank has a real bad odor to it can any please help? Could this be because i didnt add my cyco zyme? Need help asap

Need photos and details sketcha.... if the tank smells bad, how are the roots - any signs of root rot? Mg def could be a pH issue. There could be loads of reasons so you need to give as much detail as possible for people to help mate.

Ok i changed her tank on sunday cleaned and flushed it added all my nutes in order like i always do and everything was fine then i added the bud fuel by grotek and this strange smell forms un sure of wat it is and mg deffiency my ph went down to low bt ive bought it back it back upe to bout 6.0 and im using liquid light every second day atm which contains (0.29%)mg photos will be up later on hope this helps

Ok il post a pic tonight of my cheese cause its possibly a manganese deffiency not magnesium how do i fix this? Also my mobys got a sulfur problem whats the quickest and easiest way to fix this? Found out the smell in the tank is just the bud fuel additive reacting with the other nutes.

Ok my cheese is werk four of flowering and will hopefullly start budding next my moby dick is in its final veg stage after a few problems with the feed pump wer back on track everythings looking gd and this point

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom