Hey Everyone! Just watching a Boston/Tampa NHL hockey game and thought I’d throw a couple pics up I just took of my Jack Herer. 13wks. Smelling just beautiful. Citrus and a hint of earthy woodness goodness! :pPictures just don’t do it the justice. These colas are just awesome, big big and round! Ha ha. Can’t wait to see how she looks in a few more weeks. She’s adapted nice to the FF Nutes. Have not seen a brown tip or leaf yet. Watering every 2 days. Knock on wood she’s one of my best looking this winter. I’m still in shock at how LST can really help out in quantity by turning them little buds into nice colas. What a difference. (And no cutting) amazing what can happen with just bending the leafs away to allow more buds to pop up towards the light.(2 Mars Hydro 300w) Thanks Guys & Thank you Shed for a lot of the pointers. I really appreciate all the help and little tricks. Only going to make me a better grower. My Dwarf Low Flyer is also doing great, started to show signs of early flower stages. So exciting! Also LST. I will get pics in a couple days.

Week #14 from Germination ends on Saturday! Jack Herer Auto. Turned out to be a beauty. I’ve been trying my luck at identifying the readiness of her. Making me 2nd guess myself I guess with inexperience. Visually looking About 3/4 of the hairs have turned brownish red, but trying to identify what I’m supposed to be looking at Under the scope is what’s confusing me. And the fact I shake makes it really tough and frustrating Ha ha . When the lights turn back on @ 12:30pm I’ll try to take some better views and maybe I could hear some feedback from you more experienced Growers.. appreciate any advice. :p:DOn another note, the Dwarf Low Flyer has been coming along quite nice. I ran out of soil at the time and only had that smaller non fabric container but we’re going to go with it. The first Low Flyer was a 100% success. Crossing my fingers and using my wits to keep it that way, lol. Have a great afternoon my friends.

JHa looks great! It's not really eating the leaves yet but a good look at the trichome heads on the calyxes (not the leaves) will let you know how ripe it is. There is no perfect time, just the best time for you. More amber is more body-stone/couchlock so that will help you decide when to take it. Can you get something to lean on while you look through the loupe, to steady your hand?

DLF looks terrific!

JHa looks great! It's not really eating the leaves yet but a good look at the trichome heads on the calyxes (not the leaves) will let you know how ripe it is. There is no perfect time, just the best time for you. More amber is more body-stone/couchlock so that will help you decide when to take it. Can you get something to lean on while you look through the loupe, to steady your hand?

DLF looks terrific!
Like you have said to others. “Patients” is the key. I’m thankful I have a stock pile of Weed now or This beauty would be cut down early, lol.....thanks Shed. This has been an awesome experience.

Back
Top Bottom