First Time Hydro!

Thanx all... Harry... fwiw ??

yea...I'm letting her go....just wanted to know WHEN to flush and how long.

I mean...if I let it go another 2 weeks and I need a 10 day flush, Do I start the flush in 2 days ? or wait and then do the flush...

The last batch I think I could taste nutes...so I REALLY wanna make sure this one is flushed well to get the best taste I can... see ?

Anyway... at least I know to use just plain water. when I DO start the flush...

As always, any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Peace :roorrip:

wow i feel like an idiot now seems so obvious thanks... its got to be that

LOL....yup...I feel kinda silly also...

Thanx Be Irie

Oh, sorry Runamok. Yeah, fwiw is "for what it's worth." I guess I'm too lazy to type that out sometimes. I'm so accustom to just using the initial letters for certain phrases. Like, afaic = "as far as I'm concerned" or afaik = "as far as I know".

To your question, there sure seems to be lots of opinions regarding flushing but I think one thing you need to consider is how long do you want your plants to go without nutes. It would seem to me to be more important when using hydro. With soil it takes time to use up the nutes and organics in the soil are always making new food. If it were me and I were using hydro, I wouldn't let me plants go for more than 3 days without nutes, especially at the end. I know zilch about hydro but starving them for a week at the end doesn't sound like a good idea, afaic. ;)

:peace:

Harry

Well...I just flushed for 4 days and cut her.
She went 47 days 12/12 and I'm happy personally
with the yeild and the few small buds I've tried so far.
As the buds are drying in the cabinet, it'll be 2 more days
or so till I can put the Swamp Grass under the HPS.

Tammy-harvest-03.jpg

Tammy-harvest-02.jpg

Tammy-harvest-01.jpg

If anyone is interested , I'll be starting the Swamp Grass thread soon.

Thanx for all the help with this plant...

Looks great runamok.Nice job!Can't wait to see the swamp grass.:smokin:
+reps

Just a harvest update...
been drying and In jar for 10 days now....weighed up at just under 2 oz.
That's a 12" x 8" pad they are lying on.

harvest0011.jpg

peace :roorrip:

Good grow man thats pretty awesome 2 ounces aint bad man good job!

Runamok, looks good hope all goes well with the waterfarm, I have really been looking at those and the ebb n grow. I would like to get 2 waterfarms for mothers and a the 12 pot for veg and flower. What kind of ph kit are you using? I have never bothered wityh that yet but will need to if ever go hydro, good work so far, Krip!

Back
Top Bottom