First time indoor attempt from new zealand

theratt1234

hi to all you great growers ,and all your knowledge .my name is Mike,and i live in New Zealand,down under the Australians, ,i am in need of all the basic info,how soon can my cuttings go under the grow light>?how much light do they require? what is the best feed to begin with?how often? i have grown outside but this is a whole new ball game and i want to do a good job,ANY HELP FOR THIS KIWI GUY.. would be much appreciated ,and i can share the help with other like minded New Zealanders,A good basic feeding program,?for young plants? the for vegetative growth?and of course the flowering,i have seen some great products on this sight,but not available here,we do have super thrive,and orchard bloom?look forward to your help..mike

Re: First time indoor attempt from new zealand,

Welcome Mike the Rat!

Heck of a lot of questions to answer all at once. I'm going to invite you to a couple 'hang out' spots where you will get more traffic and we can all get to know you and what your space and requirements are. Then we can point you in the right direction.

SuperGroomers Coffee and Bud Lounge

Dennises Virtual Couch

Here's a link to the journal of one of my favorite Aussies, Grizzwald.
GrizzWalds - Aussie Indoor/Outdoor - Choose Your Own Adventure

Come say hello!! We'll be happy to help.

:welcome:

nice sejd2131 Jorge is the man :adore: there a another good video one with Nick deago from HighTimes Grow Like A Pro

nice sejd2131 Jorge is the man :adore: there a another good video one with Nick deago from HighTimes Grow Like A Pro

Its a whole new world of technology, isn`t it? I can`t believe how much its evolved these past 5 years. 10 years ago, we knew NADA abt PH`ing, or different types of Nutes...We had MG and a few other products but that was it. Today, you can learn so much and make less mistakes than we did....Not to mention yield and grow a much better product..
Old days, we used bag seed and had no clue abt different strains, or THC levels. Times have really changed.. For the better and will continue..

Back
Top Bottom