First time, indoor closet grow

Stoney420

hello everyone, this is my first time growing and ive been waiting to try this forever.

Right now my set up is:

2ft length
3,1/2ft hieght
2 CFLs(both 100w)
1 florescent desk lamp(100w)
3200 lums
300w total
a fan
Schultz potting soil

the plant is a week and 1/2 from germination.
tmpphpLV4Ja7.jpg

tmpphps2CCEk.jpg

tmpphpMohEmO.jpg

tmpphpnoJDHR.jpg

Please follow along i will need all the help i can get.
stoney:bongrip:

Thanks blunt! um yea just a little excited but i know of the stretching, i brought the lights down to two and 1/2 in from the top. The seed i have is a bag seed unfortunately.

Ya last time I transplanted it bent the stem, so I tied it on a toothpick it seems fine but worried when I'm guna transplant agiAn and do t worry I got four more seeds comeing they should show the tap root by tomarrow hopefully I got some really
nice seed ik one is from Cali and one might be jack herier!

I agree maybe a lil too streched and also might need more space when if it grows up! and i agree as well about the male, good to hear you have seeds ready! looking forward to it!

What is actual wattage of your lights? not equiv :) doesn't really matter now cos it's only a baby I guess, but actual wattage is way less than equiv that's the sneaky thing about CFLs which gets most people f**k it got me so good first time I built a light-rig I thought I had 800w from 8 bad-boys turns out actual wattage was 164w boy did I feel silly and let down.

Are you only gonna do 1 at a time? Just a suggestion, set your lights to 12/12 so you can sex it while it's young it might save you a bit of time. If you're planning to use that as your grow space you should go 12/12 right now and leave it that way.

Check out the 'Growers Guide' below if you haven't already there's a link in my sig should answer most of your questions for you. Anything else there are plenty of us around to help.

:cheesygrinsmiley:

it said on the box 100w but i got like three in there now cause i just planted a seed, a really good seed, ya it is on a 12/12 time right now. im guna do two at a time if these other seeds don't sprout.ill have pics soon tho.

Back
Top Bottom