First Time Indoor Grow - 250W HPS - 4 x AutoFlowers

Hi all, Got some new pics to upload shortly,

Quick question for anyone who may be able to help?

On my NL's (which appear to be showing sex and signs of flowering now!)
on 2 of the plants, a couple of the leaves have small holes in them.
it looks like its been nibbled on, the holes are very small, but surrounding the holes is a lighter coloring lime green on the leaf. this has happened on about 3 or 4 Leaves, mainly on the new top leaves on the top of the main stem/cola developing. It looks like the holes have appeared right by the leaves which have been directly under my 2 60wt CFLS that i recently added. could this be some sort of leaf burn? I have checked the plant pretty thoroughly for any signs of pests with nothing?

99% of the leaves etc look healthy to me , what do you think?

any ideas please let me know, will add pics ASAP (waiting phone to charge)

EDIT: Heres the pics of the couple leaves and the holes.
Just had another thorough check throughout plants and whole grow closet, no visible pests at all??

IMG_143516.JPG
IMG_143620.JPG
IMG_143215.JPG

hey mate!
I would just assume it could be burn from your nutes? you said you misted them with bloom nuted so might be drops of nutes left on leaves and burn them? just assumption, im growing my first as well :)

Yeah Im leaning towards that, and also I do mist my Plants twice a day, theres a possiblity it could be leaf burn from water droplets being heated from my lighting. Ive moved my light further from the tops of my plants now, its at about 15inches now, was about 10inches from tops before.

Maybe u should stop misting ... It's my first grow also but I used to mist way to much and ended up with sum burns too

Yeah I think Il leave it a day or two on the misting and see if that stops, I did notice one fan leaf today appeared to have a new hole / chunk missing, thoroughly checked and no pests, i even shook the hell out of my plants from the stem to see if anything fell off and nothing.

Hi All,

Quick Update regarding the Leaf Holes. I have cut back on misting my leaves, I spray them a little finer, and only once a day or every two days. several of the holes have actually Healed up, a bright green slightly thicker structure has replaced the holes. There are also no further leaf holes appearing n everything seems great :]

Hi Again,

Another Update on Grow.

3 x Royal Queen Northern Light Auto's

About 5 - 6 weeks from Seed

Northern Lights appeared to show signs of flowering a few days ago, im pretty sure they are now in flowering Mode?

IMG_146513.JPG
IMG_147311.JPG
IMG_147011.JPG
IMG_146911.JPG
IMG_146615.JPG
IMG_146711.JPG
IMG_146812.JPG
IMG_146413.JPG

All seems healthy to me, Have been feeding them with biobloom for about 2 weeks now, using about 1ml per litre, will up tp 2ml per litre then 3ml per litre as the weeks go on, finally dropping to 2ml for the last water before Flush.

2 x Expert Seed's Jack Herer Auto

4/5 weeks from seed.

Im sure these guys have started showing flowering signs now, arent they a little small to be flowering already? aprt from that they seem all healthy to me.

IMG_147210.JPG
IMG_14717.JPG

So what next? Continue doing what im doing? any observations and comments/advice welcome!

Thanks 420'ers

It hurts my neck to look at your pictures :)

All is looking well! I would just focus on the basics now. Be careful not to over water. In the last picture, those leaves are reaching for the sky (good!) but the pic of the plant that is starting to flower, those leaves are hanging down, which could mean a little too much water. Not sure, just an observation. Very exciting to start seeing the flowers forming. Way to go on your first grow. Soon it will be Time to start some more seeds in a separate veg area! ;-)

but the pic of the plant that is starting to flower, those leaves are hanging down, which could mean a little too much water. Not sure, just an observation.

Thanks man :]
i thought that myself today when i was looking. Im going to let them dry out for a day or two before watering again :]

Am i to use BioBloom with every watering or just every other or...?

Soon it will be Time to start some more seeds in a separate veg area! ;-)

aha, Already have 3 x Big Bang Autos about a week from seed ;]

Thanks again for Input! reps! Respect -1-

Am i to use BioBloom with every watering or just every other or...?

aha, Already have 3 x Big Bang Autos about a week from seed ;]

Thanks again for Input! reps! Respect -1-

you should use nutrients every watering, just be conservative with how much you are giving them so not to burn them.

can we see the 3 x Big Bang Autos also?

Hi All,

Another Update on my Grow!

3 x Northern Light autos - About 7/8 Weeks from Seed.
Seem to be flowering Nicely.

I did have a problem last week where several of the leaves seemed to be drooping on my NL autos. After looking at the pest and diseases problem solver I came to the conclusion it was Lack of Nitrogen, so added a little extra bio bloom to my feeding as was still only using about 1.5/2ml per litre. Am using 3ml per litre now and they look healthy again.

heres the pics:

IMG_15218.JPG
IMG_15187.JPG
IMG_15146.JPG

As you can see one of the bottom Fan leaves has yellowed, A few other small bottom fan leaves appaered to wilt and die so i removed them, tbh im not too worried as i heard the lower leaves will turn yellowish during the later stages of flowering as the plants take stored nutrients etc from them, is this so?

IMG_15178.JPG

?

Heres the 2 x Jack Herer Autos. About 6/7 weeks from Seed.

The one seems to be flowering Nicely, the other is a little Behind.

IMG_151510.JPG
IMG_151910.JPG

my 3 x Big bang Autos have Germintaed Nicely and are about 2 weeks from seen, will add those into this Grow ASAP (forgot to take pics again)

Thanks fro reading,

Comments / Feedback please?

Cheers!

with restricted nitrogen levels compared to vegetative growth it is normal as a plant flowers for its lower leaves to yellow and drop. most likely your plants lower leaves are too far from the light source.

your plants still look like they are early into flowering. when a cannabis plant flowers it produces pistols in order to be pollinated. with the absence of fertilization its sugar leaf grow and calyxes swell, this is the majority of the bud which surface the trichomes are on. you need a 30x jewellers loop in order to see the trichomes. most members harvest from 5% -30% amber trichomes. harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent.

https://www.google.com search 30x jewelers loop

your plants still look like they are early into flowering. when a cannabis plant flowers it produces pistols in order to be pollinated. with the absence of fertilization its sugar leaf grow and calyxes swell, this is the majority of the bud which surface the trichomes are on. you need a 30x jewellers loop in order to see the trichomes. most members harvest from 5% -30% amber trichomes. harvest at 5%-15% amber trichomes for for a "head high" energetic effect and harvest at 30%-50% amber trichomes for a "body stone" sedative effect strain dependent.

https://www.google.com search 30x jewelers loop

Cheers mate, think you covered everything nicely there! reps.

Back
Top Bottom