First Time Indoor Grow! Jack Herer Auto

Perfect thx again man, I think I'm going to use these autos as a trial run and hold off on my white widows until I have things down a little better lol

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
420-magazine-mobile2122090589.jpg

OK this chart represents the hydro ph chart so this maybe what we need to use to see where your ph should be in this case it way way high up there!!! And see how magnesium intake requires such a low ph and as I stated early low mag could be your spotting problem and ph would explain why

cheers yall and remember keep'em frosty ;)

Large dual chamber grow box build

Ok so Still waiting on pH up/down so I Gave them a flush with 8 L of bottled water with vinegar added to bring the ph in the bottle down to about 4.5 3 days ago, my last bit of run off was approx 6.5 but I didn't want to give them too much vinegar all at once...also cut a few of the damaged bigger fan leaves off hoping it would also get more light to the secondary branching underneath

Ok so Still waiting on pH up/down so I Gave them a flush with 8 L of bottled water with vinegar added to bring the ph in the bottle down to about 4.5 3 days ago, my last bit of run off was approx 6.5 but I didn't want to give them too much vinegar all at once...also cut a few of the damaged bigger fan leaves off hoping it would also get more light to the secondary branching underneath

Sounds like ur getting closer I'm excited to see how it comes are u plants looking ok??

Sounds like ur getting closer I'm excited to see how it comes are u plants looking ok??

Well the browning and spotting has slowed but they're still in need of some tlc. I really screwed up using this "soil" and not knowing it isn't actually soil lol but here they are today

420-magazine-mobile1817224280.jpg

Day 20-
420-magazine-mobile428550510.jpg

420-magazine-mobile263368843.jpg

I don't think u messed up at a all those some damn pretty plants I didn't see pick of spots before the tips being like that could also be nutrient burn with pro mix having no ec like coco what u give plants is exactly what they get what nutes are you using and what strengths are u mixing them

I don't think u messed up at a all those some damn pretty plants I didn't see pick of spots before the tips being like that could also be nutrient burn with pro mix having no ec like coco what u give plants is exactly what they get what nutes are you using and what strengths are u mixing them

I've only given them one watering with nutes and it was before the 8L flush but it was just some cheap 20-20-20 houseplant stuff I had here and mixed full strength . But that's another thing this is the first time I've ever grown anything somewhat hydro, is there special nutes I should be using specifically for hydro. What would be your recommendation? I saw pro mix has some organic based nutes when I was buying the Pro mix Hp, would they be any good?

420-magazine-mobile275192316.jpg

Idk tbh if u keep both of those plants n that small pot there gonna start fighting each other for nutrients I feel like and probably to far to try to separate them

Yea I was after reading that autos don't grow much for roots in comparison to photos so I figured I would be good but the more I'm reading on here it seems you're probably right.

But they've been planted together since they sprouted so I'd say Id do more harm than good trying to separate them ?

First Time Indoor Grow! Crop King's Jack Herer Auto

Back
Top Bottom