First Time Indoor Grow! Jack Herer Auto

Oh Im preoccupied in another grow in flower I forgot to lst them. Started possible too late but I'm trying on one of the three regardless.

GOTHAM

God no all lollipoping does is you remove the lower vegetation so that all the focus becomes on the main buds

Sent from my Pixel using 420 Magazine Mobile App

My way of tying some branches down lol ..

420-magazine-mobile1169768607.jpg

First Time Indoor Grow! Crop King's Jack Herer Auto

Awesome pics love the close ups and how are they doing now

cheers yall and remember keep'em frosty ;)

Large dual chamber grow box build

They're doing much better now after some Calimajic , lol I've only given two feeding of nutes other than the Calimajic. first feeding was a while ago at a more than likely way too strong of a dose (and it was cheap 20-20-20 all purpose) and then one very light feeding with some of the Calimajic about a week ago.

Do u think I should be giving bloom nutes now? Going to grab some GH bloom in a few days but don't know when I should start it ! ..

First Time Indoor Grow! Crop King's Jack Herer Auto

Well here we are day 35. the girls aren't looking so well and I'm not sure what is wrong but I went ahead and put some more stress on them and did some LST on both main stems lol the mains were really starting to stretch and I had to keep adjusting my light so I was worried about light to the lower bud sites , especially using cfls. Wish me luck! Lol ..

420-magazine-mobile1075241522.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1527633537.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1730944532.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom