First Time Indoor Grow! Jack Herer Auto

Well I've come to the conclusion that the girls are more than likely too wet so I've taken some drastic,possibly fatal, measures lol

I know it's not advised to transplant autos often , or to transplant during flowering . But I went ahead and filled up another pot about halfway with promix and perilite , cut the bottom out of the pot the plants are in and sat it inside the the new pot. My hope is that I didn't disturb the roots too too much and the new medium will absorb some of the water and help dry them out.

Not sure if this is going to work but time will tell lol if nothing else this journal will be a good reference of what not to do haha ..

420-magazine-mobile1188895348.jpg

420-magazine-mobile828220556.jpg

420-magazine-mobile557322297.jpg

420-magazine-mobile272090962.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Quick little update, I drilled a bunch of holes in the pot to try to get my medium dried out , I also started intermittently warming up the medium with a car battery warmer wrapped around the pot. All in all they still have some issues but they're not hanging nearly as much and are looking much healthier today!..

420-magazine-mobile110689516.jpg

420-magazine-mobile894833974.jpg

A few days ago

420-magazine-mobile277587745.jpg

Today

Day-46 from seed.

Medium is finally getting good and dry will probably be watering in the next few days, I'm hoping to be able to get a digital pH meter before my next watering instead of playing guesswork with my shitty 3 way tester lol

I'm thinking no nutes on next watering just pH'd water and Calimajic?? Anyone have any thoughts on if that sounds right? But here they are today looking much better and getting a little frost on em the last couple days

Little side question,..I haven't given any actual bloom nutes yet, and I gather I have nute burn already. Should I try a very light dose of bloom nutes in the near future or no?

420-magazine-mobile590419144.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1464069525.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1820197218.jpg

420-magazine-mobile309469652.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1801968627.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1999464067.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1644823118.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1655308801.jpg

So quick question now that I'm getting some smell, both plants smell different and seem to be developing different buds, one having fuller buds and smells very piney and the other has more spaced out airy buds and seems to give off more of a skunky smell, do u think this could just be variations in the strain or could I have 2 different strains here? .. both were bought as CKS Jack Herer Auto

So quick question now that I'm getting some smell, both plants smell different and seem to be developing different buds, one having fuller buds and smells very piney and the other has more spaced out airy buds and seems to give off more of a skunky smell, do u think this could just be variations in the strain or could I have 2 different strains here? .. both were bought as CKS Jack Herer Auto

Got the same seeds and mine are clearly different as well

Update? How are the girls doing?

Update? How are the girls doing?

I ended up chopping them early due to smell and not having a filter set up lol only yielded just over 50g between the two plants but surprisingly it was decently potent and honestly I didn't even expect to get that given the issues I had and having 2 plants in one pot .

I started some photos so I can control when they flower until I get a filter set up which I'm hopefully going to pick up this weekend & I ordered a mars 400, then it's gorilla glue & white widow mania haha ..

Watch for the odd male flower on the Gorilla Glue. Seems to have somewhat of a reputation for exhibiting hermaphrodism.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom