PK Perpetual Grow Journal 2020

PK

Since the plants in my soil are thriving, I thought to start a journal. So here it goes;
I do like to thank some of the well known members who have helped me out up to this point.
@Pennywise @MochaBud @Emilya @The Phantom

The seeds are from a stash i purchased and every nug had many seeds in it. I don't know what strain or what kind of weed it was as i saved it for few months before i decided to grow them and i forgot what the weed was called.
The equipments I have purchased were from another grower that decided to stop and since i've bought a complete setup, i thought down the road i would upgrade on what i need.

My tent is 2"x2"x5"
Current light upgraded to MarsHydro TS1000
Carbon filter and exhust
AC with air intake to the tent
1 humidity and temp checker
1 Digiten temrature controller

2020-05-25 12.34.49.jpg 2020-06-02 13.51.48-1.jpg

The plants are currently in Vegetaive stage. They were germinated as a wet paper towel method back in March/2020. Since it is my first growth and with the mistakes taken they were growing slowly. However, with the help of some well known members here at 420 the plants are doing much better.

The tents settings is:
Current Temp/humidity 24c/51%
High/Low temp 27c/19c
AC temp set to 22c

Both plants are growing in soil that is inside of a yougort cup that i have put holes at the bottom for water to drain. They will be transplanting into a fiber 3' and 4' fiber pots. (not sure of the exact name)
The soil is ProMix HP and I have added little bit of wormcasting to the mixture.

Currently i am water the plants every 3/4 days. I am slightly noticing that the bigger yougurt cup is drying quicker.
i've been following The Proper Way To Water A Potted Plant by @Emilya
Currently, I am using MegaCrop nutritions.
Water mixture ph 6.5 and 300ppm

The pictures are taken at the current stage and the two plants are growing beutifully.

2020-06-14 16.06.40.jpg 2020-06-14 16.06.50.jpg 2020-06-14 16.06.54.jpg 2020-06-14 16.06.54.jpg 2020-06-14 16.07.10.jpg 2020-06-14 16.09.29.jpg 2020-06-14 16.09.29.jpg
2020-06-14 16.09.42.jpg 2020-06-14 16.09.53.jpg 2020-06-14 16.10.12.jpg

I am interested of finding out what strain and sort of plants they are. As i have 30 seeds saved up :snowboating:
If you do like to read everything that has happened up to this point you can read it here First time growing

Also, the hydro plant will have its own seperate journal, but it might pup up on some pictures.

My first tag for a fresh journal, thank you. I’ll be here watching just give out a shout if you need to think something over out loud. You hydro plant is looking green as well. :thumb:

Phantom thats not the hydro plant. I've put one of the plants thats inside the pot in front of the hydro plant just for the picture.

im thinking the hydro plant wont make it and honestly im thinking the space for the res can grow two more plants.
but will play this out and see how things go. I just hope i get a femail plant. Other whys is back to step one germination :passitleft:

I'm in :popcorn:

im thinking the hydro plant wont make it and honestly im thinking the space for the res can grow two more plants.
but will play this out and see how things go. I just hope i get a femail plant. Other whys is back to step one germination :passitleft:
It's been awhile since I've done reg beans and had to sex them, this should be fun :theband: :headbanger:

I’ve gotten really good stuff from seeds I’ve saved up before.
I always smoke top nutch. So, i have a feeling this is going to be 30 awesome seeds. also, when i find out what sex they are i will take clones just incase :hookah:

I always smoke top nutch. So, i have a feeling this is going to be 30 awesome seeds. also, when i find out what sex they are i will take clones just incase :hookah:
Hell yeah man I am doing 4 from seeds from the stuff I found the the recreational store. And it could be a cross of something good or just itself but either way as long as they are female I think almost seed has potential and is worth a try.

Back
Top Bottom